Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cain 43%, Obama 41% - Breaking Rasmussen Poll

Monday, October 17, 2011

Whether Herman Cain’s surge in the polls is temporary or has staying power, he’s enjoying a big enough bounce to take a very slight lead over President Obama in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. At the moment, the Georgia businessman is the only Republican with a lead of any kind over Obama, although former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney has held a similar advantage several times and is currently trailing the president by just two points.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Cain attracting 43% support, while Obama earns 41%. Given such a matchup, eight percent (8%) prefer some other candidate, and another eight percent (8%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ctions/e...

I like what Cain says most of the time,but its what he does'nt say that bothers me.
    All this talk about segregation and what happend a half century ago needs to be followed by some facts about the past further back.
    Until the black Americans face up to their ancesters part in the evils of slavery and persecution they will never advance as a race,imo.
    Like all the movies like 'Roots'only show the white mans involvement,never the black slave masters who who sold their own people to them.
    I believe in equal rights and since Lincoln my family fought for them, but not for speacial rights .
    The arab muslims entered N.Africa and enslaved its people.Set up black slave masters and armies to submit the people to islam.Ironic its the foolish blacks who are returning to their persecuters .
    History can't be denied but it can be ignored.
    Cain should tell about soem of it,not stop at the ships after they left,but when they arrived and who was loading them.Only then can we meet on 'equal 'grounds when we take equal responsibility.

If we want to talk about equal rights we should talk about the unequal current laws & policies that all the people who are alive NOW have been discriminated by. Whites are the ones who are discriminated against - we need to be a country who doesn't discriminate ANYONE based on color!

The people who keep bringing up stuff that happened 100 - 200 years ago are just doing it to justify all the unequal policies that are in place now.

Banned
    Dont take much stock in polls right now things will change.If Cain gets the GOP bid Obama win by land slide.Im not keen on Obama but i dont trust Cain and his plans.Ill vote Obama over Cain just like i did against McCain.Until GOP can put up a candidate thats worth something besides McCain and Cain They will never win.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Dont take much stock in polls right now things will change.If Cain gets the GOP bid Obama win by land slide.Im not keen on Obama but i dont trust Cain and his plans.Ill vote Obama over Cain just like i did against McCain.Until GOP can put up a candidate thats worth something besides McCain and Cain They will never win.
    Id never vote the devil to revenge the demon.

ANYONE BUT OBAMA!

I would definitely vote for Cain if he wins the nomination. I just looked at his tax plan and am happy to see that it takes away charity deductions - I don't like that corporations give millions of our dollars to open borders groups without our consent and they get to "write it off".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    ANYONE BUT OBAMA!

I would definitely vote for Cain if he wins the nomination. I just looked at his tax plan and am happy to see that it takes away charity deductions - I don't like that corporations give millions of our dollars to open borders groups without our consent and they get to "write it off".
    Do you think corperations giving dallors to open border groups is charity?They do this to get it of AMERICA so they dont have to pay taxes on it not charity.Charity is you giving church tieds giving to the AMERICAN cancer sociaty,childrens help funds,soup kitchens and so forth.What corperations are doing is loop holes which they will still do under Cains plan and still not pay taxes on it.If money is not in U.S.banks they dont pay taxes on thats what the rich do and demacrats are trying to stop.And as far as Cain and Obama i would never cut my hand off to spite my face but id cut my throat and this countries throat by voting for Cain.HIS 999 PLAN WONT WORK.RICH ARE STILL GETTING TAX BREAKS WHILE THE REST OF US GET TAX INCREASE.We get 9% increase on everything we buy while rich gets tax breaks on their corperations from 35% to 25% thats 10% drop so ok they get the 9% to but when you take 9% from10% still are 8%.If the right GOP would win i could support them against Obama but not Cain.

Not sure how I feel about the 999 plan yet.
    Why not just a flat tax not that I know a lot about that either,lol?

I would go for a flat tax. That would also save a lot by getting rid of all those IRS agents. However, in MY plan the % the company paid would be based on one thing - what % of their workforce was in the US and were US citizens (not H1-B visa holders, etc). That would encourage them to stop importing workers & outsourcing work to other countries and open up jobs for Americans.

I'd vote for Bugs Bunny before I'd vote for Obama. Nothing can be as bad and the danger posed of another for years is frightening. If you can't vote for a Republican, then don't vote, rather than put Obama back in office.

Corporations need to pay lower taxes. We have the highest corp taxes in the world. Corps. don't PAY taxes, they COLLECT taxes. The cost is added into their product or service, which increases the cost and makes them less competitive,especially on the world market. If you think somehow increasing taxes on corps is a good thing, then you are only asking for higher prices and LESS jobs. Other nations are lowering their corp taxes and their economies are doing well.

Exxon paid 30 BILLION in taxes and 28 the year before, which comes to 41% level. Any person that has any type of retirement fund owns part of all big corps. That money is invested in them and public corps are actually owned by the investors. Anybody relying on a retirement fund better hope Wall Street does well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast