Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I will vote for the candidate of my choice thats my right not yours gofer.I pulled 30 years in military for that right even when iwasnt in country i still absentee voted.I earned it.Im regestered independent but with comments like yours makes me proud not to be regestered republican like i used to be.Corperations how much more tax breaks do they need to create jobs?They got 8 years under bush 2 under Obama pluss another tax break last year so what does it take to get jobs.The same overseas where they pay workers a quarter an hour.Its funny when republicans get on tv and say we got 90% of what we wanted in debt ceiling deal and 80% in lame duck session but its not working.I WONT STAY HOME ILL VOTE MY WAY YOU VOTE YOURS.ILL RESPECT YOUR DESISSION EVEN THO YOU DONT MINE.I said i couldnt support Cain didnt say a thing about other GOP candidates i dont think.

Cain is not qualified to be President because among other things he has no experience. The only time someone was elected to high office in the U. S. recently with no experience was Arnold. He turned out to be the worst governor in the history of the country not just California. Cain's a book peddler just like Arnold was an actor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12