Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think forcing them to apply for citizenship at the Federal level for anchor babies would put a halt to this business. We all know how fast our federal government works. Most would not even apply for fear of being deported.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BRILLIANT MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Bren4824"

I pasted both your articles to emails and sent them to Daryl Metcalf, here in Pa. He is also the founder of "State Legislators for Legal Immigration,"
    which representatives from 31 states have joined.

Alabama
    Arizona
    Arkansas
    California
    Colorado
    Georgia
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Louisiana
    Maine
    Maryland
    Massachusetts
    Michigan
    Missouri
    Montana
    Nebraska
    New Hampshire
    New Mexico
    North Carolina
    Ohio
    Oregon
    Pennsylvania
    Rhode Island
    South Dakota
    Tennessee
    Texas
    Utah
    Virginia
    West Virginia

Thanks for the great post!

I just emailed this article to my state Senator. Maybe he'll pick it up for Idaho to stop the anchor baby madness here.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even though this is somewhat of a duplicate post, here's the link to the author of the initiative's website:
    http://taxpayerrevolution.org/

The other thread on this topic

I agree.......Most illegals will not apply for it, they will be afraid of being arrested/tracked somehow. Plus, in California they want to take their fingerprints!!

It is obvious that the goals of both California and Oregon are..........

--Make it a hassle for illegals and they will not apply for it.

--Hope that it is challenged through the courts-----so that FINALLY it can be addressed by the Supreme Court.

However, I just wonder how they will do it without including DNA samples. What if momma illegal has a legal friend in the US that will claim to be the baby's father??

In France, they have started to make people-------who are trying to get into the country based on family connections-------give DNA samples to prove that they are related.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

My son was born in California. I had to get a duplicate of his birth certificate from Sacremento. It took a really long time to get it. At one point, after waiting about 2 months for it to arrive I called the State office and asked why it was taking so long. I was informed that the office that issues birth certificates was extremely busy, they issue about 1500 per day. I thought I was not hearing right and that she said 1500 per month. No, she told me, 1500 per day. How many of these are issued to anchor babies so that their mothers can continue with the process of ripping off America?

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    My mother did NOT become an American simply by being BORN here because HER parents were LEGAL foreign residents, Ukranian escapees from Communist Russia. She became an American a few years LATER at age four or five when her PARENTS became Americans. Yet, children of ILLEGAL aliens ARE granted BIRTHRIGHT American citizenship. My mom could NEVER decipher THIS! She said that if children of LEGAL residents were NOT automatic birthright citizens, HOW in the world could children of ILLEGALS be instant birthright Americans?! Illegal simply CANNOT beget LEGAL, my mom said.
    BINGO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "Bren4824"
    I pasted both your articles to emails and sent them to Daryl Metcalf, here in Pa. He is also the founder of "State Legislators for Legal Immigration,"
    which representatives from 31 states have joined.
    That's almost enough states to call a Constitutional Convention, if they can convince their state assemblies to approve it.

If we live in one of the above mentioned states, what do we do to encourage our lawmakers to go through with it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast