Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Those days are gone Bootsie. And it's the saddest thing in the world that business greed has robbed this young generation of good lives in a healthy place with room to play, live, work, and raise their children, the next generation of Americans.

What lays ahead for them is ugly which is why they are already looking back in time for their dreams instead of forward.

Children are intuitive and still have their natural instincts for survival. Already they know what lays ahead is not what they want. This will have a terrible psychological impact on our Children. They have only US to blame. And they will. It was our job as Custodians of this beautiful place called America to keep it beautiful and safe and happy and familiar for them.

WE must take out country back and restore it for American Children.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, we need to act NOW. I would be real reluctant, if I were a young adult today, to bring children into this world that we now know. My son and his wife are in their 30's and they WANT children but have such serious reservations about bring them into this world that I'm afraid they are going to miss their "window of opportunity". Their concerns are valid and it is just such a shame.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, that is so sad. They should move forward. Americans are going to save this country. It may get ugly; it will get rough; it will be hard; and while this is only a decision they can make....I do hope they'll decide to have children.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope so, too. But, they are mature and forward-thinking and I keep my mouth shut!! They probably will decide to go for it but I guess it IS something that they need to consider.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yeah...I understand. We'll just hope that through some of the things we and many other Americans are doing that we'll show this generation there is hope ahead.

They sure can't say that WE aren't trying! They just feel like there is NO HOPE and they don't think a few people can change the world. They just underestimate us, don't they???!!!

Yes Dear...they are underestimating us. There is an old adage, "Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover".

WE may "look" one way all meek and mild and "professional", when we are "another" inside the cover.

They've probably never seen Americans when they're really pissed!!

AND folks, THIS is Coming Soon To a Neighborhood Near You!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

BOYCOTT MEAT!!

Pay off the credit cards as fast as you can, whatever it takes.

Use CASH, and avoid the debit cards.

Only buy essentials and spread these purchases around so no one Globalist gets it all.

Only buy MADE IN AMERICA MADE BY AMERICANS when you do need to purchase.

Cook at home. Rice and Beans; Beans and Cornbread; Peas and Potatoes; etc.!!

Go Camping; or structure family vacations so that you do not patronize hotels and restaurants to the extent possible. Most of you have fantastic tourist treats in your back yard or short drives around. Make this year and next...the year to discover your city, county, state.

Push those thermostats up to 78 to 80 this summer. When you leave the house, push them up to 85. This winter, keep them between 65 and 68 and when you go to bed drop it down to 60. Layer up, wear warmer clothes, wear socks to bed and a cap on your head. You'll be AMAZED what a difference this will make in your monthly utility bill. All utility companies are GLOBBIES; even the small municipals with rare exception buy their power from the GLOBBIES!!

Follow the Half Tank Next Day Rule on gasoline. Only fill up to 1/2 full, yes I know it's a pain but it only takes another 5 to 10 minute a week to follow this rule. Also, do not buy the gas on your way home from work (be careful not to run out), but instead buy it the NEXT MORNING. They raise prices based on that day's sales, so it delays the increases at the pump. All that gas in everyone's tank is contributing to the "shortage" and the speculators raise prices at night.

Our POWER is our MONEY. Keep it. Fill your Purse; Drain Theirs.

These companies trying to end our nation are more fragile than you would imagine. They are operating on "forecasts" and pyramid schemes. WE are their core market. Dry it up. Teach them a lesson. NOW NOT, NOT EVER AGAIN...will we putter along enriching them at our expense to underwrite politicians to dissolve the United States and destroy the American People.

I draw the line at giving up MEAT!!! Maybe the rest of the stuff but I'm getting ready to eat my steak!!

Bootsie!! THAT is so AMERICAN!!

Just try and buy good meat; free range or organic. It's more expensive but hopefully the conditions of its production are more to what we could read about and still keep the steak down!!

OKAY! OKAY!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast