Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Hutchinson Now! She Supports Pence's Bill Introduction

Hello Everyone! All I can do is try to vote her out of office. Please call if you can.

Thanks,
    Dixie

The NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team just learned that Sen. Hutchison (R-TX) plans to introduce the "Pence" guestworker/amnesty bill Tuesday morning in the Senate.

Please start calling all of her DC and Texas phone numbers this afternoon.

Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121

Then leave messages on machines over the evening.

Then call first thing tomorrow morning and all morning.

This is a woman who is running for re-election. She is obviously doing this because she is heavily indebted to the White House and is doing its bidding. BUT YOU HAVE TO HELP HER KNOW HOW DEPRESSING THIS ACTION IS TO TEXANS WHO MIGHT OTHERWISE WANT TO VOTE FOR HER.

I'm sure she and her staff think they can slip this one over on Texas voters because she voted against the overall Senate amnesty bill. It will be up to you to prove them wrong.

The bill is co-authored with Rep. Pence (R-IN) who has been floating it for more than a month as the "middle-ground" solution.

It has been changing regularly under withering criticism, but the last we looked it would:

* grant legalization to nearly all illegal aliens in the United States

* illegal aliens just have to find somebody who says they want to employ them and they can stay for six years

* after six years, the illegals can decide whether they want to stay or leave (this is all very ambiguous at the time)

* employers don't have to pay prevailing wages, just the minimum wage

* employers don't have to prove that they have offered the job to Americans at a prevailing wage in order to give it to an illegal alien

* security clearances could be farmed out to private firms

As I say, the provisions of the Pence proposal have been changing regularly, but the overall idea is to help Pres. Bush get his original proposal to let illegals work for six years and then hope that by then the public can be persuaded to let them stay forever.

PLEASE CALL SENATOR HUTCHISON'S OFFICES NOW AND TELL THEM HOW ALARMED YOU ARE AT THIS NEWS.

You can say that other Members of Congress are telling NumbersUSA that they have been told by major news media that Sen. Hutchison and Rep. Pence plan to introduce this bill Tuesday.

DC Phone: (202) 224-5922
    Fax: (202) 224-0776

E-Mail: email available via website.
    D.C. Address: SR-284, United States Senate
    Washington, DC 20510

District Offices

222 East Van Buren Street
    Suite 404
    Harlingen, TX 78550
    (956) 412-1468 (V)

10440 North Central Expressway - Suite 1160, LB 606
    Dallas, TX 75231
    (214) 361-3500 (V), (214) 361-3502 (F)

1919 Smith Street - Suite 800
    Houston, TX 77002
    (713) 653-3456 (V), (713) 209-3459 (F)

Federal Building
    300 East 8th Street - Suite 961
    Austin, TX 78701
    (512) 916-5834 (V), (512) 916-5839 (F)

145 Duncan Drive
    Suite 120
    San Antonio, TX 78226
    (210) 340-2885 (V), (210) 349-6753 (F)

500 Chestnut Street - Suite 1570
    Abilene, TX 79602
    (325) 676-2839 (V), (325) 676-2937 (F)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent my email Dixie
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wrote her a letter and it didn't do any good.

She's under strict orders from the Trilateral Commission;
    only the Trilateral Commission can change her.

We still gotta write letters, ya know, so we go on record,
    but it would be a lot easier to slide down a barbed wire banister into a bucket of alcohol than get her to disobey the Trilateral Commission.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

BLAST THE BEATCH

Don't back off for a moment gang! She's coming around the back door and she must be made to know, without doubt, that we caught her

Let her become neurotic just as they've done to Americans.
    It's THEIR TURN now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your Right 2nd! She is up for re-election and we need to dig in. I'm so upset with her. RRRRRR She knows the Pence plan is Amnesty.

Keep calling!!!

Dixie

Writting and calling. I will start calling again in the morning.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think they are going to wait until after the election. They are in too big of a hurry to get something done. They are being pressured. I don't think the American citizens will tolerate it if they stick it to them again.

:P I told you guys that she was a DANGER and a liar and a SNAKE!!!

{Brian.....need that SNAKE emoticon pleeeese}

Hope this is a good example of "Forked Tongue" speak.
    She's good at it but
    - shucks - no cigar Hutch!!! You're BUSTED :P

Kay Bailey has always been a snake. She is up there for a reason, to do the bidding of someone other than the American people.

She needs to be put out of office, along with 99.9% of all the congresscritters up there.

I fear the pretense of voting against the amnesty bill was just to lull us into a false sense of security and they were going to do what they wanted after the election. They may be on a tight schedule and do it before the election.

Leopards don't change their spots and these people have had years, decades to do something about illegal immigration and they are suddenly pretending they just realize it existed and 'yes, we are on your side'. That's baloney.

Unless a lawmaker has a track record of being against illegal immigration and that for years, they need to go.

I said this in another post but I'll say it here too.

Do you realize if the Pence plan gets passed by late January, Bush will be the president that will automatically launch the Amnesty?

Bush's Term Ends: January 20, 2009

I called and said I am strongly against a guestworker program and amnesty. Her office tried to dance around this and say that she would not introduce the Pence Plan because she has a bill of her own. I said, does she support the Pence Plan? Long unanswered silence.... I said, I oppose the Pence Plan. I'm her constituent, and if she comes out in supports the Pence Amnesty Plan, I will not vote for her.

Dixie

One if by horse, two if by sea, we must stop this amnesty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast