Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Excellent!! We can't be shy!! If you are not blunt with elected officials they will take you for a sap.
    I was pretty long-winded with the aids today - and found myself SHOUTING in anger, sometimes.

Have people been calling the LOCAL offices as Fair asked in their bulletin?

I have been doing it more this week and find the aids a little more receptive(down to earth?) than in the Washington offices.

success pointer: use a phone card - keep your zip code info close by.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

People Don't forget to Go to VOLPAC and place a Message on there. The more that's on there. The More people see and think. What are they doing in the Senate? There's not one article on the Frist site, that you could not use as a platform to spread the word. They post most, except when I sign it, Vicente Fox. I don't know why they don't like those.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Just found my comment was accepted at VOLPAC and printed. I brought it over to show off. It s under "picture from SLRC"

Dear Senator Frist,

I just want to say THANK YOU for being one of the FEW in the Senate that is willing to listen to the CITIZENS of the United States. That is exactly why you won that straw poll.

Sir, I want to thank you for the bill you have submitted for ENFORCEMENT ONLY. We need our borders secured NOW and we need our immigration laws enforced NOW. I have heard reports that your bill would still include a provision for 1 million new green cards EVERY YEAR. I hope that this is a groundless rumor, and that you will bring forth a bill that is truly ENFORCEMENT ONLY. While you are at it, please add stronger employer sanctions so that the job magnet can be eliminated.

Sir, I am outraged that 300,000 illegal aliens felt so emboldened by this administration's lack of enforcement, that they mobbed the streets of Chicago DEMANDING rights that belong to US Citizens and to those who have respected our laws enough to come here LEGALLY.

Sir, may I remind you that the Congress already made laws regarding immigration. Illegal presence is now a misdemeanor on the first offence, punishable by 6 months in jail, and a FELONY on the second offense. All we need to do is enforce the laws we have at present. We also must enforce the laws against employers who have been thumbing their noses at American law. Many businesses run by law-abiding Americans have gone under trying to compete with these companies that hire illegals.

Americans are just NOT going to accept any kind of guestworker/amnesty/shamnesty. Businesses that have tried to FORCE their way, should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am sick of hearing the excuse that, "oh, but they'd go out of business without their cheap labor". Well, maybe they need to go out of business so the market can be opened up once again to companies that RESPECT and OBEY our laws.

Sir, what does American Citizenship mean anymore, when illegal aliens and Companies that hire them are allowed to break the law with impunity, but the average American is held liable to uphold the law?

Sir, what does American Citizenship mean anymore, when signing up for voter registration is as easy as signing a promise that the registrant is an American Citizen. It is common knowledge that illegals are willing to break our laws, carry false ID's, and otherwise commit fraud. What is to keep them from signing a voter registration form? Please, sir, I am asking that you personally look into the compromise of our voting process and assure that ONLY American Citizens will be voting on election day.

Thank You and congratulations on your straw poll win. I'm glad it was you.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12