Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling all Alipackers, Let's Get Lou Dobbs Today!

Guys, 2ndamendsis asked me to post a thread here, suggesting we all send emails to Lou Dobbs, asking him to please mention all the americans being killed daily, more then 28,000 since 2003. We were discussing this early this morning in another thread posted in the News Stoies From Alipac Members in the post called,Changes for Houston jail policy plan for illegal immigrants. She suggested emailing Lou, I did and I will post my email to him here, Judy, also had a brilliant idea about a death clock for Americans killed directly by or inadvertently by illegals, I will post this also. Let's all blitz Lou with our emails and see if he will mention it on his news show, we really need more media attention about these terrible crimes against our citizens from people sneaking over our border!.

Dear Lou, Every night on your program, you read the number of our soldiers killed in Iraq.I ask why you can't also read the number of American citizens who have been killed by illegal immigrants sneaking over our borders.The numbers killed in Iraq and on 911 are almost equal, 3,000.What about the 25,000 American lives lost to illegal immigrants in the last 3 yrs, or their lives of any less importance then the others Lou?

Quote; Judy,

Someone in the US Congress through Ted Poe and perhaps Pete King have figured out how to get this information and tally it. If they could do it for a 3 year period, then they should be able to do it on a daily basis. OR, Lou could use the average daily...the 25 daily figure and run a Death Clock if they can't get a daily that fast on the homicides and drunk drivings.

Most people don't know this. In fact while we knew there were lots, the Ted Poe speech where he had figured it up or gotten the info from King was the first good handle I had on this number.

LOU--Fallen Fellow Citizens Death Clock From Illegal Immigration!!

COME ON GUY'S LETS GET LOU!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Great thread idea 2ndamendsis and Nitty! Glad you like the idea about the Death Clock. This could be the one piece of information that IGNITES all Americans into Action.

Every day when they check in with Lou, he reports the Death Clock tally. Maybe we can even get someone in Congress to get with the GAO or whoever found these figures and take it back farther...say to 2000 and we could call it the Decade CITIZENS Death Clock of Illegal Immigration.

I'll email Lou too as soon as I get back from running some errands.

LETS DO IT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Great thread idea 2ndamendsis and Nitty! Glad you like the idea about the Death Clock. This could be the one piece of information that IGNITES all Americans into Action.

Every day when they check in with Lou, he reports the Death Clock tally. Maybe we can even get someone in Congress to get with the GAO or whoever found these figures and take it back farther...say to 2000 and we could call it the Decade CITIZENS Death Clock of Illegal Immigration.

I'll email Lou too as soon as I get back from running some errands.

LETS DO IT!!

Hey JUDY,
    this was NITTY and YOUR idea, not mine
    Here's a thought! If we can get Dobbs to start reading the tally then I'll bet my boots one of the good guys like Tancredo might help out.

You might remember that I'd been trying to find these figures for several years and that's what brought me to Alipac. No one had access to these figures until now!!!

GO GET EM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ted Poe and Jeff Sessions might help out to.

Banned
    My e-mail to Dobbs is sent! I always like to include the thread from ALIPAC in my e-mails to him, that way his researchers have an excuse to come and visit our lovely group. It wouldn't surprise me if they had us on their daily 'watch list'.

Great idea, Nitty!

Lou's people are on our site and our email alerts list. They run stories we break often but they do not attribute the reports to ALIPAC.

At least they are getting out to the nation and we are glad that his producers find so much material and even wording for use here, but it would be nice if ALIPAC was mentioned on the show once in a while.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

25,000 AMERICANS?????????

I am stunned!!!

Nitty, Judy and 2ndamendsis, Thank you
    ...for the info..and yes I will email Lou
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

JAK
    Email sent!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

It would be really super nice to see our president on Lou Dobbs, no silly, not that one, I am talking about W.

Mine is sent. That is a great idea.
    Now to see what Lou does with it.
    Got my fingers crossed.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast