Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is my e-mail to Lou. I also added the links to both threads, this one and the one on Houston because it was the discussion that led us to the idea:

"Lou, keep up the great work covering our border insecurity problem and the failure of this Administration to protect our nation and citizens.

On the subject of the Illegal Immigration, Congressman Ted Poe and perhaps others have counted the number of American Citizens murdered by illegal aliens since 2003. 28,000 Americans according to Ted Poe in his speech given on the Floor of Congress this year. This is roughly 25 American Citizens killed every single day by illegal aliens. Approximately half of this number are murders and homicides and the other half are deaths in accidents from drunk drivers.

I am part of an organization fighting to end illegal immigration and in discussions today I suggested a Death Clock of Fallen Fellow Citizens From Illegal Immigration.

9 times more citizens have fallen to illegal immigration than were killed on 9/11 in just the past three years.

9 times more citizens have fallen to illegal immigration than have died in the War in Iraq.

So, we were wondering if you would undertake the project of posting every day, the Death Clock of Illegal Immigration and inform the American Public about the incredible number of tragic deaths their fellow citizens are experiencing because the US Government deliberately and willfully refuses to secure our borders and enforce US Immigration Law.

Perhaps some Americans think it's just about cheap labor and a "good deal" and worth breaking our laws to get.

Perhaps some Americans don't realize that because they wanted to cheat our system; betray our fellow citizens; to save 50 cents on a bag of fruit or $10 to have their lawn mowed or $100 a month to hire someone to clean their house or babysit their kids that in just the past 3 years, their desire for "cheap" cost 28,000 fellow citizens their lives and their families their loved ones.

Perhaps some Americans don't understand the price the ultimate price fellow citizens have paid so they could save a buck or two on a purchase or service.

Please consider this proposal. It could be the one piece of information that ignites America to take action now to protect itself from certain ruin."

Thanks everyone for e-mailing Lou. Hopefully his people will see it and present the idea of our Fallen Citizens Death Clock From Illegal Immigration.

Americans need to know this, Lou, if you or your people are reading this thread and our e-mails. Americans must be informed and because you do such a great job at keeping your viewers informed, I know you would do a great job with this so-important project.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, Bravo, Bravo! hands are clapping for you here. I read it to my wife, she liked it so well she said to tell you, she picked up a book about Bush at the dollar store the other day and can't stand it and wants your address so she can send it to you! :P :P :P
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Judy and Nitty,
    What a great idea about the Death Clock!
    Also Judy what a terrific letter to Lou Dobbs.
    I'll send one along to Lou also.
    Great work going on here at Alipac!!!!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Thanks Nitty and wife and Shad!!

Nitty, tell your wife thanks ever so much but it would bring me more pleasure for the two of you to build a nice cozy fire in the stove or fireplace or BBQ Grill, throw that book in and let me know how long it took to BURN!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, then we can post a BUSH BOOK OFFICIAL BURN TIME for everyone!!

Judy that is a great idea we will have a national burn a bush book day lol only here in Ok we are having a burn ban it is so dry, have to wait for the spring rains seems all the fall rains went around us. Better yet, I think I will donate my book to the library in my small town we are fully dependent on book donations, that way it will pass the word on to others!

Someone from Alipac was nice enough to send to me a copy of J. D. Hayworth's book Whatever It Takes, to donate to my library, I check everytime I go to the Library to see if anyone is checking it out, it now has been checked out 9 times, so the word is spreading!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I'll probably send an email to Lou Dobbs about this, but I'm fairly certain that CNN management will not permit him to reveal this statistic on an ongoing basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia_Addams
    I'll probably send an email to Lou Dobbs about this, but I'm fairly certain that CNN management will not permit him to reveal this statistic on an ongoing basis.
    WELCOME, MORTICIA!!
    Might be surprised with Dobbs. When the communication is overwhelming, it's difficult to hide it under the rug. Let's give it our best and see what waves we can make. Might leak over too
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think CNN would object to a Death Count from illegal immigration. Maybe...but I don't think that fits with the Lou Dobbs show so send the emails folks....bombard them and lets see what happens!

There was a post a few months ago that included link to to a website that had a counter. I have been looking, but I can't remember the subject on the post, and I didn't save the link. Anyone else remember it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast