Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Campbells Soup Commercial

Has anyone caught the new commercial for Campbells soup? The jingle is sung in English and spanish. I for one am going to send Campbells a note stating that I no longer will be buying their products. If you are going to sell out Americans expect Americans not to buy your products.
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio - A Real American Hero

Banned

Re: Campbells Soup Commercial

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhemp
    Has anyone caught the new commercial for Campbells soup? The jingle is sung in English and spanish. I for one am going to send Campbells a note stating that I no longer will be buying their products. If you are going to sell out Americans expect Americans not to buy your products.
    No I havnt cought that one yet
    Do you have a link to see one of them ???

I doubt very much if campbells soup is selling out America but you never know...

working4change
    Wlelcome tonyhemp to Alipac. No I haven't seen that commercial is it a particular area of the country? Sounds like a good idea letting Campbells know our opinions..we did that with Dunkin Donuts a while back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    No I havnt cought that one yet
    Do you have a link to see one of them ???

I doubt very much if campbells soup is selling out America,
    but you never know...

Welcome tonyhemp to the fight for our country. Welcome aboard the ALIPAC train. woo woo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Campbell Soup recalls 72,300 cans
    Three injuries reported involving bits of plastic found in cans of "Campbell's Chunky."
    October 4 2007: 6:53 PM EDT

NEW YORK (AP) -- Food-maker Campbell Soup Co. said Thursday it is voluntarily recalling certain soup, which may contain bits of plastic.

Three consumers have reported minor injuries, the Camden, N.J., company said.

Video
    More video
    If you've ever wondered what goes on in the mind of your financial planner, here's a glimpse.
    Play video

The company is recalling 72,300 18.8 ounce cans of "Campbell's Chunky" Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits.

The product was shipped to 24 states. No other Campbell's soup products are affected by the recall.

Customers who purchased the soup can return it for a full refund to the store where purchased.

Campbell Soup posts higher
    http://money.cnn.com/2007/10/04/news/co ... ney_latest

Mmm Mmm Good?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ARTICLES ABOUT THE CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
    Newest First | Oldest First | Closest Match
    Page: 1
    Campbell Soup, or Sopa
    The Campbell Soup Company will soon market soup with labels in English and Spanish in the United States. Beginning in about two weeks, the Camden-based company said its Creme of Mexican Pepper -- or Crema de Chile Poblano -- soup will appear on shelves with a bilingual label. The soup will be available in the Southwest and heavily Hispanic areas in the West. Campbell currently markets soups with English-only and Spanish-only labels, but this will be the first time a soup is sold with both langu...

July 7, 1994
    MORE ON CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY AND: SOUPS, CONTAINERS AND PACKAGING, LABELING AND LABELS, ENGLISH LANGUAGE SEARCH 1 ARTICLES ABOUT THE CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY:

Match Any WordMatch All WordsMatch Exact Phrase

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/busi ... atch=exact

I also won't support breast cancer research since they have viva la cure t shirts out now. I saw the ad for them in the newspaper and the some of the women on the show the view wore them today.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I also won't support breast cancer research since they have viva la cure t shirts out now. I saw the ad for them in the newspaper and the some of the women on the show the view wore them today.
    I hope you are only kidding about this, too many women die from breast cancer. You should always support a cure. However I will not support a bottom line for a corporation. When they push acceptance of foreign language which in turns supports illegal immigrants we need to make a stand.
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio - A Real American Hero

I support healthy breasts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast