Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by orchid_noir
    Oh the hubby is going to miss his Campbell's Chunkys, oh well, I'm just glad that I handle the groceries.... he has no will power against some products (though I DID successfully redirect his Hershey's addiction).
    If he complains remind him of what the "chunks" are.

Welcome TonyHemp!

I stopped buying Campbells several months back.Something to remember-Campbells,Godiva chocolates and Peperidge Farms are owned by the same company.
    Not paying 30 dollars for 15 pieces of Godiva chocolate,that won't be too hard.

Rawhide!

Campbells is off my list. We need to write and let them know!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

NO MORE CAMPBELLS. THEY WILL BE THE NEXT TO HAVE A HUGE QUARTERLY DROP.....LMAO.

I LIKE HOMEMADE SOUP ANYWAY. CHICKEN WITH FRESH VEGGIES.....MMMMM. AND COCONUT MILK ADDED FOR THE LAST TWO MINUTES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Practically all of corporate America has gone global and bilingual (Spanish & English). I have a cable package that has 4 spanish channels and practically everything sold in this country is being pandered to service the illegal population. Campbell's soup is one company on a list of millions, the list of sell out American corporations is endless . . . . .
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I agree. Have you noticed some of the coupons in the Sunday paper are in both languages? I try to avoid buying any of those products that have coupons availible in both.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123