Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I support healthy breasts
    I can see that from your avatar.

JAK
    I stopped buying Campbells Soup several months ago when I found out they were TRAITORS!!!!!!!! Their soup isn't so great that I can't find another!!!!!!!!!!!! Another company that could go broke and I wouldn't give a hoot!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    ARTICLES ABOUT THE CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
    Newest First | Oldest First | Closest Match
    Page: 1
    Campbell Soup, or Sopa
    The Campbell Soup Company will soon market soup with labels in English and Spanish in the United States. Beginning in about two weeks, the Camden-based company said its Creme of Mexican Pepper -- or Crema de Chile Poblano -- soup will appear on shelves with a bilingual label. The soup will be available in the Southwest and heavily Hispanic areas in the West. Campbell currently markets soups with English-only and Spanish-only labels, but this will be the first time a soup is sold with both langu...

July 7, 1994
    MORE ON CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY AND: SOUPS, CONTAINERS AND PACKAGING, LABELING AND LABELS, ENGLISH LANGUAGE SEARCH 1 ARTICLES ABOUT THE CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY:

Match Any WordMatch All WordsMatch Exact Phrase

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/busi ... atch=exact
    Companies like Campbells send the wrong message to illegals. I mean, how are we ever going to get our message across that ILLEGAL immigrants are not welcome in the U.S. if companies keep making their products with Spanish labeling and instructions...basically rolling out the welcome mat to them?

These corporations have a lot of money and power, and they really do our cause a lot of damage.

I truly hate them. And I will NEVER buy a can of Campbells soup again. The stuff is terrible anyway.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Time for another boycott!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Another big company giving in... GRRRR
    I don't know their profits for this year compared to previous years, but maybe they are struggling and they aren't lining their pockets as much. They put MSG in their soups (alot of soups have it as well) and I will not use them for that very reason. With people aware of organic foods and big chains carrying these products, maybe the healthier soups such as Amy's and Health Valley are taking away a small portion of their market. Just a thought. Besides, there are many other soups that taste much better anyways!!! Irregardless, I will still call them and voice my disappointment.

Called the Disney Channel last week and complained to them too.

Oh the hubby is going to miss his Campbell's Chunkys, oh well, I'm just glad that I handle the groceries.... he has no will power against some products (though I DID successfully redirect his Hershey's addiction).
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by orchid_noir
    Oh the hubby is going to miss his Campbell's Chunkys, oh well, I'm just glad that I handle the groceries.... he has no will power against some products (though I DID successfully redirect his Hershey's addiction).
    Way to go "Orchid_noir"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This will really make us all want to stop buying campbell's soup --

Campbell's soup is also on the NACC - North American Competitiveness Council - which is the business groups pushing and coordinating the SPP and the North American Union -- all part of the plan.

I've also noticed some commercials such as Ashley's Furniture make the statement - 'the largest furniture company in North America'. --- instead of saying,'the largest furniture company in the United States'.

I am not buying anymore Campbells soup count me in on the boycott. I am going to tell everyone I know besides I make better soup.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Their soup has too much sodium anyway.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast