Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You'd be amazed

Google AZTLAN and or check out this site for a quick history lesson.
    I'm outraged!!!
    http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-text/aztlan.html

Quote Originally Posted by warmfuzzies
    Aztlan is a mythical land Mexicans are told belongs to them...Aztlan just happens to be most of America's Southwest....the Mexican-AMerican war 1846-48 we kicked their rears and paid $30 million dollars (at the time) for the privelage....so ...oh...there are no Aztecs left they killed themselves off by sacrificing all of their virgins

lots of interesting history of America period...brush up on it!

Aztlan is a mythical Aztec land, there is no archealogical proof the Aztecs ever made it to upper Mexico much less southeast America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztlan#Pla ... _as_Aztlan
    Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Freedom,* Semper Fi...

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Here is a history lesson:

I was born a black person in Houston, Texas in the year 1978. Since then I have not stolen anything from anyone. I do not owe anything to Mexico or any Mexcian. Also, the U.S. does not owe me anything on the basis of my anscetors being slaves. I was born free, and that's how it should remain. Free from guilt and free from debt I did not create.
    great posts . . .

one of my great grandfather's came from Spain and had a land grant given to him by the King of Spain in the territory of Mississippi. I'm not sure how much land it was, but the funny thing was, he 'sold' it AFTER he died! do you think I can get it back?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Gadsden Purchase explaination...

http://www.progress.org/gads.htm
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

All these Aztlan clowns overlook that Europeans were on this continent 40,000 years ago, well before their Indian ancestors arrived from Asia. Apparently the Europeans intermarried with the late arriving Asians, as some Indians in the US have about 20% ancient (not recent) European DNA.

So I hereby proclaim that 40,000 years ago, the original European inhabitants of this Continent called it Cimmeria, and over the millenia this has changed to America. All you Aztlan recent arrivals get off my Continent of Cimmeria!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't like that idea - if it's only 20% European then it's 80% something else, which means the Aztlan types could be right!

And lets not forget the Gadsen Purchase which acquired the southern parts of New Mexico, Arizona and So. California with good old american DOLLARS from Mexico!

New Mexico also has certain areas, which are claimed by the original spanish families that settled there.
    They claim their land was stolen by the white ranchers when they arrived.
    New Mexico still has a high percentage of native hispanics and a good number of Indian tribes and reservations.

A modern Mexican is a result of a few hundred years of mixing, spanish, french, indian and african bloods. To say that they return to claim their land is wrong, since the "THEY" does not exist anymore. In the USA the indian population is about 1%, very low and irrelavant. So, in a way there is nothing to claim for nobody.
    We have, both nations, been bastardized if you will.
    Guatemala has the highest population of native americans, and they are not the ones coming over.....
    The recolinization of the US is pure mexican government propaganda which has sunk in the minds of the uneducated masses
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

All of this is just nonsense.

Bottom line - there are few places on the planet occupied by the original inhabitants.

Everyone came from somewhere - moved on - etc.

So all this stuff is nonsense.

As the man from Houston said, - I have never stolen anything from anyone. I have only worked, paid taxes and obeyed the law of the land.

AS for the Indians, there is evidence someone was here before them - the Indians of the SW share a DNA with the Asians - giving some weight to the land bridge theory -

So - we are h ere - and we should keep it.

As for the Indians - many of the Indians were sold out by their chiefs - just for wealth.

We might learn from them in that respect and we might look at their 'immigration policies' and see what it got them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The land belongs to he who holds it and can defend it, America belongs to Americans. As long as Marines fight and die and defend this country America will be.... American & Free ......

Ooorah!

God Bless America & Our troops!
    Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Freedom,* Semper Fi...

disturbed psycho couldn't have said it better.

American's own this land, regardless of whose hands it's been through. Mexican's get their past confused with their present. Mexico couldn't defend it back then, and mexico will not be able to defend it now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast