Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can I Discuss My Book, Which is a Commercial Product?

I've just written and self-published a political diatribe that I want to reach the public in time for this mid-term election season. I won't mention the title or the point-of-sale for the moment, until I hear more from this site's administrators.

Suffice to say that I am a conservative and a patriot and I have been writing political materials of the same vein for over 25 years — for 15 of those years, I was the publishing manager for a Texas GOP Senator (who shall remain nameless in this venue).

Point being, I'm well-acquainted with the illegal alien problem in Texas, and it even impacted my family in a VERY negative way back in the 1960s. So I'm definitely NOT in favor of amnesty nor instant citizenship nor even a degree of compassion for illegal aliens, the majority of whom are high-school dropouts and ne'er-do-wells who have no respect for the laws or citizens of the United States.

Somewhere along the line, in the deluge of liberal pablum attempting to redefine the situation as "migrants just looking for a better life," we've allowed the discussion to drift AWAY from the profound ILLEGALITY of 11 to 20 million CRIMINALS wandering the streets of America.

Americans are being KILLED by illegal aliens, whole families destroyed.

It's unacceptable. I've addressed this and many other travesties of truth and justice in my book, and I'm asking for permission to discuss the book openly; and, if people are interested, yes, I'll provide a link to its point-of-sale.

Thanks for your kind consideration, folks — God Bless America and may he show mercy to our enemies, both foreign and domestic. Because I won't.

— Charles Miller
    "In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me." — Elwood P. Dowd

Welcome to ALIPAC Charles Miller! I don't know the answer to your question because I'm not an administrator but I'm glad you're here, have written a book that addresses illegal immigration and wish you the best of luck with it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome. I don't think we have "allowed" the discussion to drift as some of us spend much time trying to correct these inanities, more I think that interested parties that have more media access prefer to portray the lies and overlook the unpleasant truths - or should I say "inconvenient truths?"

Personally I am very disappointed in journalists and citizens alike for their slant against AZ's SB1070 and if anything hope that I have learnt to keep my ignorance to myself in the future should I be less informed than is necessary to have an opinion. Wish these others would do the same.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Welcome. I don't think we have "allowed" the discussion to drift as some of us spend much time trying to correct these inanities, more I think that interested parties that have more media access prefer to portray the lies and overlook the unpleasant truths - or should I say "inconvenient truths?"

Personally I am very disappointed in journalists and citizens alike for their slant against AZ's SB1070 and if anything hope that I have learnt to keep my ignorance to myself in the future should I be less informed than is necessary to have an opinion. Wish these others would do the same.
    Good point sarum. The AZ immigration law is great legislation with a just cause, civil rights protected, focuses 8 pages of its total 15 pages on illegal employers, and was modified by the Arizona House to absolutely and unequivocally prohibit racial profiling. Journalists have been buried by the deluge of propaganda lies issued by illegal alien advocacy organizations press releases. But at the end of the day, the truth is like air and fights its way to the top.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome. I don't think we have "allowed" the discussion to drift
    Agreed, WE haven't... But the MSM (mainstream media) has CERTAINLY deflected and protected the discussion from the harsh light of TRUTH.

I'm currently living in the Smoky Mountains of the Carolinas, and I can tell you that the illegal alien — well, let's be precise here, the Mexican illegal alien — problem has even come home to my little town of whitebread rednecks.

The railroad comes straight through the center of our town, and we get about 40 freight trains through here every day. The streets that cross the tracks are very plainly marked (in English), alerting drivers to the fact that some larger, long-wheelbase vehicles simply CANNOT CROSS at certain points. A tractor-trailer rig, for example, will high-center on the tracks if you take a wrong turn.

Hence the warning signs, for which the community coughed up good money in the interest of public safety.

Twice a year, like clockwork, a tractor-trailer rig high-centers on the tracks, in spite of the warning signs. And, right on time, a freight train plows right through the tractor-trailer like it was a box of crackers, exploding the contents 500 yards down the tracks and all over downtown.

EVERY FRIGGIN' TIME, the tractor-trailer driver turns out to be a Mexican who neither speaks nor reads English. They simply can't read our warning signs.

These Mexican truckers are coming straight out of Nueva Laredo through a trucking company in Laredo, Texas. HOW in the HELL they navigate all the way across the USA and arrive in my little town up here in the Great Smoky Mountains without being able to read English is beyond me.

Are they using Español Tom-Toms? Is that it?

The last time it happened, I took photographs of the carnage AND the driver, who was standing on the roadside with his cellphone, conversing intensely with his dispatcher back in Texas/Mexico. The last anyone saw of him, he abandoned the rig altogether and was hitchhiking down Highway 85 toward Charlotte, NC.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

— Charles Miller
    "In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me." — Elwood P. Dowd

Beyond my small-town anecdote, there are some far more serious illegal alien issues in the large cities on the East Coast. Charlotte, NC, which is a good 40 miles east of me, has a decided illegal alien problem. The Charlotte/Mecklenburg Sheriff has been interviewed on local radio (WBT), stating flat-out that 6 of every 10 criminal and disturbance calls they receive do, in fact, involve Mexican illegal aliens.

The crimes range from public intoxication to driving under the influence to robbery to homicide, and that's a high-level overview.

How in the HELL they manage to buy cars and liquor without legal documentation and identification is a separate and mind-blowing issue in itself.

The Sheriff laments the fact that, as quickly as they are arrested and, in many cases, deported, the same illegal aliens arrive back on the streets of Charlotte within weeks. He blames a revolving-door justice system. He has been kicked in the teeth repeatedly by the local powers-that-be for speaking candidly...and he doesn't do it anymore.

I've heard the local cops and other public servants talking about the good-old-boy system here on the East Coast. These are old, established, monied families behind the System, and if you rock their boat, "they'll pinch ya"...

I like that expression. It's appropriate. Recently, I was talking to a cop about what transpires behind the scenes, about the elite citizenry controlling the justice system, and he nodded without smiling, "Yeah. They'll pinch ya." Meaning they'll hurt you, they'll ruin your reputation, they'll threaten you and your family unless you fall in line.

That's a pinch.

Even police and judges and politicians won't cross the elite powers. The elite will make you or break you at will.

And that's why we see our nation's immigration laws going UNENFORCED for decades. The elite WANT this influx of slave labor, they WANT a sub-population of workers who get out there in the watermelon fields and out on construction sites and in landscaping operations coast-to-coast, working for less than an American citizen performing the same job.

The elite WANT this vast (yeah, I'd say 11 to 20 million illegals is pretty vast) pool of undocumented slaves who function just outside of our American system, yet are still pouring money into our Wal-Marts and grocery stores and gas stations all across America.

The elite are USING the illegals as their own personal economic stimulus. Call it black market economic stimulus.

And the politicians of BOTH parties, of course, view the Mexican illegal alien population as a vast potential voter base. That's why you saw George W. Bush and John McCain endorsing amnesty and instant citizenship for illegal aliens right along with Ted Kennedy and Nancy Pelosi.

There are a LOT of political reasons for granting this population of criminals amnesty — problem is, all of the reasons only benefit the elite and the political hacks in Washington, and all the reasons go directly against the will of the American people.

Sure, we are a NATION of immigrants. No question. Proud of it.

But we're a nation of LAW-ABIDING immigrants.

THAT is the big differentiator in the illegal alien discussion.

— Charles Miller

I'm sure that I have repeated my same points so many times that nobody else on this forum cares to read me anymore but this collusion of business with the illegals is disgusting and a safety hazard - I know legal Mexican descent who cannot pay off their student loans for airplane mechanic because those jobs are given to illegals who cross the line every day to work in Texas border towns. These illegals cannot read the repair manuals and often have no English and cannot read Spanish either. I have read that all the major airlines are using them - increase their profit margin at all costs - and the cost might be a huge accident caused by improper parts useage or installlation. I can't seem to keep track of the Mexican trucker situation. I think that they wanted to drive truck trains - where they have 2 or more trailers behind? I think that it is allowed in some states but not Arizona. Only US truckers should be allowed in the US. Transfer the load at the border - give a citizen a job.

"The Sheriff laments the fact that, as quickly as they are arrested and, in many cases, deported, the same illegal aliens arrive back on the streets of Charlotte within weeks."

Here in AZ it is hours to 3 days max.

"The Sheriff laments the fact that, as quickly as they are arrested and, in many cases, deported, the same illegal aliens arrive back on the streets of Charlotte within weeks."

Here in AZ it is hours to 3 days max.
    Of course, on the border with Mexico, I'm surprised it's not a matter of minutes.

I'm from Texas, I'm an old family Texan. My people were living on Texas soil when it was still Mexican property. My people fought for independence from Mexico, and Mexico wisely stepped back and let us have it, especially after we sent that scoundrel Generalissimo Santa Ana packing.

I mean, seriously, considering the time and the place and the climate and the people involved, I am AMAZED that Santa Ana walked out of Texas alive after San Jacinto. I know what kind of people Texans are, the real Texans. They would have as soon beheaded the good General, fed his body to the dogs and stretched his tanned hide on the side of an outhouse.

That's a little of my Comanche blood rising, I guess.

As all this pertains to my take on our current illegal alien situation, I guess I'm trying to stress that, as an old family Texan, I have tolerated Mexican illegal aliens for my entire life. Real Texans — and I'm one of 'em — have lived with Mexicanos since Day One, and we are NOT racist. Real Texans look upon the Mexicanos as a former enemy, an enemy whose ass we kicked in forging our sovereign Republic of Texas, okay.

We real Texans sort of look on Mexico as our Great Britain under King George III. We defeated an oppressive tyrant and created "a whole 'nuther country" right in the pit of North America. The battle for Texas Independence was a replay of the American Revolution, except that the Texicans were far more savage than any of the Colonial Patriots.

So, as a Texan, I do not despise illegal aliens as an "inferior race" — I have no idea why RACE even has a seat at this table. Would somebody explain that to me? I perceive Mexicans as the honorable DEFEATED, that's my take on them from a cultural standpoint. I RESPECT Mexicans as those who bravely came to fight my ancestors. I respect their courage and their faith in God and their loyalty to their families. But, by God, they LOST, and there's a border to prove it called the Rio Grandé.

Trust me, I have a lower opinion of those Americans who annexed Texas into the United States than I have of Mexicans. I have partied with Mexicans, Mexican-style, and I have torn up the floor dancing with senoritas, and I bedded a few, as well, because they were the most beautiful women I had seen at that point in my young life.

I could travel down into Mexico right now and call a million people mi amigos, okay? No problem. So, I don't want anybody waving the "race card" at me. I respect and have loved the Mexicanos, but I'm still on guard to fight them, if that's what they're bringing.

What puzzles me — nay, CONFOUNDS me — is how and why these illegals way out here on the East Coast keep returning after they've been deported. They return again and again, traveling thousands of miles to land here, get drunk, get in a car, drive against the traffic and kill an entire family.

Are they loco? And I'm talking about the U.S. Justice System that permits it.

— Charles Miller

Ha! We have a few "Texicans" in our family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast