Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Can someone explain this recent statement by Bay Buchanan?

Q: What would you do with the 12 million to 15 million illegal immigrants already here?

A: Not one nationally known group is for rounding up illegal immigrants. That's just something that's used against us: "You guys want to round them up." America's not for rounding them up; neither are we for rounding them up. ... Right now, approximately 350,000 illegal immigrants go home on their own -- they just go home. They've been here long enough. They want to see their folks. Whatever it is, they want to go home. If we secure our border, and then if we did nothing else, 350,000 illegals a year would go home. There's another 150,000 who would come off the number of illegals -- some 50,000 to 70,000 become legal, some die, etc. OK, so there you have it: We'd be reducing the number of illegal immigrants every year, naturally.

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-rev ... 29640.html

Is she for real???? We have been on street corners with signs that say DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS for years. I see pictures of protests all over the country with people holding signs that say DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. People form other groups call me and ask if they can borrow our DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS signs. As far as wanting to go home and see their folks.. BULL!! The illegal alien invaders have told some of my associates to their face that they will bring the rest of their family here and DRIVE YOU OUT OF TOWN!!!!Perhaps by "national group" she means cocktail party commandos that do experience the reality of the illegal alien invasion on a daily basis and do not want to see an end to this problem because then they would be out of business or perhaps by national group she means national groups that are really republican operatives to contain and castrate the movement so as to keep everyone voting republican no matter what.

I think what is Meant, we don't have to round them up. If we go after Business's that hire. They will start going back on there own. Which in turn wouldn't cost us a thing. like some of the left wings are saying. In other words, there is not much we have to do. If we seal the borders, it will come Naturally
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

dxd
    scubayons,
    For years there has been a SELF-DEPORT theory circulating, aka take away the work and they will go away. However we have proved that in reference to our community, this theory is false. In our community there are hundreds of illegal alien invader day laborers standing around. There have been many aggressive contractor stings over the years and now things are at a point where street hiring is way way down. However there are still large numbers of illegal alien invader day laborers standing around not working. What has increased, we are told is robberies and break-ins.

Any reasonable person should know, that if you are poor and penniless the U.S.A. is a good place to be.

Well, in a general area what you say is very true. But if it is nation wide. There would at least I think be a big difference. Specially if the candy is taking out of the store. IF we take away the pollen, the bees won't come.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

dxd
    scubayons,
    RE:IF we take away the pollen, the bees won't come

Any statement must have a basis if it is to be taken seroiusly. Our basis is living in a community invaded by illegal aliens, not heresay or speculation. Our community is invaded by illegal aliens. It is an invasion and occupation. Anyone who speaks this nonsense about they are only here to work either has not experienced the reality of the illegal alien invasion on a daily basis or else is intentionally misleading.

So based on that I would respond to your statement by saying:
    It we take away the pollen, the bees will still come and take away YOUR pollen.

I agree with both of you. Deport those that you see or come across at a traffic stop, but don't bother going "door to door". But start prosecuting the employers AND as I've always said, it would do wonders to get the word out to them that the U.S. is serious if GWB would SIMPLY "say it".
    Say: "Do not try to enter the U.S. illegally and if you are in the U.S. ILLEGALLY you need to leave."

Oh, but those words are too hard for him to say. He needs to "say it" on national television and if he did it would begin to send a message that we are SERIOUS.

But then again, George Bush is NOT SERIOUS about illegal immigration which is why he doesn't "say it".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She said, "Not one nationally known group is for rounding up illegal immigrants." When I saw her speak in Reno, Nevada, the impression I got was that she meant some kind of massive national roundup of the 11 - 20 MILLION illegals already here.

She brought it up in her remarks because she was responding to an objeciton made by our opponents when they say, "You're going to go around door-to-door and round up all the illegals? The logistics difficulties and costs of some kind of massive round-up like that would be tremendous!" Not to mention the negative PR the pro-illegals would wring out of it! "Look at poor Juan and his family (obligatory photo of Juan's wife Maria and their five little kids with sad looks on all their faces), forcibly removed from their apartment by those cold-hearted authorities!"

IIRC, the point she was making was that if the border is sealed, and our interior enforcement is done the way it should be, there will be no need for some gigantic nation-wide round-up. Instead, they will be aprehended one-by-one for being here illegally, or some other infraction of the law like DUI, by our law enforcement personnel and deported. That, combined with some of them leaving voluntarily, will over a period of five to ten years remove them from our midst.

She wasn't saying they shouldn't be deported, just that she, nor any nationally known group, is advocating some kind of massive, nationwide illegal alien round-up.

Personally, I think a limited round-up of some kind in addition to what she said would be good. Perhaps in areas of the country especially hard hit by the invasion, some round-ups would be good. If the border was effectively sealed, perhaps something like that could be done at the state or local level?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    if GWB would SIMPLY "say it".
    Say: "Do not try to enter the U.S. illegally and if you are in the U.S. ILLEGALLY you need to leave."

Oh, but those words are too hard for him to say.
    He's a globalist and wants open borders, that's why you'll never hear him say anything like that.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

No mass sweeps. No mass round ups.

Secure the Border, crack down on employers, remove all benefits and licenses, empower local police to enforce immigration laws.

End Results='s shrinking illegal alien population in the US.

Less attempts to illegally enter the US.

Americans do not like visions of door to door sweeps and detention camps. It comes from our defeat of the fascists in WW2.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the round-ups could be done in ever-increasing levels, with plenty of advance publicity and offers of free "fun" rides back to and across the border.

Starting with jobplace round-ups, progressing through public place round-ups and finally, for those who have refused all the offers, living place round ups.

When HR4437 becomes a law, it will be a felony to be here. A felony is pretty serious, and we need to let people know they will have a chance to come back in for a REAL guestworker program if they get out of here within the arranged time - but if they stay and are deported they will have NO chance of coming in on the guestworker program.

When HR4437 becomes law, it will be a felony to be renting to illegals. So there WILL be round-ups, or investigations of living places full of illegals just like there are workplace round-ups already.

Its called the "carrot and stick" approach, and personally, I cannot WAIT!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast