Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NOamNASTY - Yes, I know what you mean. I believe that group of persons has earned the label 'Transnational Progressives' (aka "Globalists")
    I don't care for 'em much myself either...

To all others here...

I'll allow the discussion in this thread to continue. But, please do adhere to our rules and please refrain from attacking individuals that may not share your particular views. Fair warning: if this thread goes south, I will lock it in a heartbeat.

More explanation:

When one thinks about the candidate preference situation in more general terms, it is patently unreasonable to expect that all persons here will share any one person's preference toward a single candidate. It ain't gonna happen folks! So, understanding that fact, will allow a civil and meaningful debate about how we can all best mobilize our efforts to select <someone> that will best represent our interests as the elections develop.

Try to think of things this way: Finding aspects which distract and divide us in our efforts is counterproductive. In the converse, finding ways we can use and incorporate those differences into increased or more efficient capabilities works in our favor.

On a more personal note... I will say, that if you knew my particular background and the progression of candidates and parties this here humble poster had traversed in the past, well, it is likely your response would be a jaw-drop. Many different people of various affiliations, having a varied array of interests and party associations find their way here, and the overwhelming majority want to participate positively to help solve the problem. When we focus so intently on one candidate vs another, we risk alienating people that have other preferences or interests. Please keep
    this in mind as we go forward.

As for me, there are many qualities I like in Ron Paul - especially his understanding and belief in the Constitutional basis in enacting policy. I think he's very strong and correct on the foreign policy area as we. As for Tancredo, well, I think he's the 'main guy' on just about every aspect of illegal immigration/legal immigration/guest workers/etc. - he's got that covered about as well as anyone could. Hunter - strong supporter of borders - and even helped ensure the building of the San Diego fence, served in the military proudly, believe in protecting US jobs strongly, etc.
    There are a lot of favorable qualities in the 'most preferred' threesome in the Repubs running for Prez. It's a good problem to have folks.

A sincere thanks in advance from this Mod/Admin guy.

Good Day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    So far it's Hunter and Tancredo for me .That could change with more infor .

I have just about eleminated all the rest of them , so if these two dissapoint me, I won't vote .

The illegal hispanics are not the only group of immigrants who worry me . I am just as concerned with a growing non assimilating radical elite who have proven to be dangerous to all other nations foolish enough to invite them in .

Also this group is forming alliances with the illegals .
    I am confused as if it appears you are talking about "neo-cons" and "neo-libs", these are elits that have hijacked both parties and are promoting BIG government, BIG spending, borrowing, wars, open borders and an infringement on all our civil liberties.. NAU, and REAL ID etc...

terrible terrible puppet masters.

IF this is the case, Ron Paul should be on the top of your list. He has done extensive writing, even wrote some books about these "one world government types" - surprised you are not aware of this. Ron Paul is a HUGE and VOCAL enemy of the world government, constitution burning elits...

Go here: http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=4

He writes extensively about the globalists and Sovereignty, and has for years.

MW
    This is also posted here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-89623.html

I realize this is great news for the Paul supporters, however, I don't see the necessity of having it posted in three different forums.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

To all others here...

I'll allow the discussion in this thread to continue. But, please do adhere to our rules and please refrain from attacking individuals that may not share your particular views. Fair warning: if this thread goes south, I will lock it in a heartbeat.

More explanation:

When one thinks about the candidate preference situation in more general terms, it is patently unreasonable to expect that all persons here will share any one person's preference toward a single candidate. It ain't gonna happen folks! So, understanding that fact, will allow a civil and meaningful debate about how we can all best mobilize our efforts to select <someone> that will best represent our interests as the elections develop.

Try to think of things this way: Finding aspects which distract and divide us in our efforts is counterproductive. In the converse, finding ways we can use and incorporate those differences into increased or more efficient capabilities works in our favor.

On a more personal note... I will say, that if you knew my particular background and the progression of candidates and parties this here humble poster had traversed in the past, well, it is likely your response would be a jaw-drop. Many different people of various affiliations, having a varied array of interests and party associations find their way here, and the overwhelming majority want to participate positively to help solve the problem. When we focus so intently on one candidate vs another, we risk alienating people that have other preferences or interests. Please keep
    this in mind as we go forward.

As for me, there are many qualities I like in Ron Paul - especially his understanding and belief in the Constitutional basis in enacting policy. I think he's very strong and correct on the foreign policy area as we. As for Tancredo, well, I think he's the 'main guy' on just about every aspect of illegal immigration/legal immigration/guest workers/etc. - he's got that covered about as well as anyone could. Hunter - strong supporter of borders - and even helped ensure the building of the San Diego fence, served in the military proudly, believe in protecting US jobs strongly, etc.
    There are a lot of favorable qualities in the 'most preferred' threesome in the Repubs running for Prez. It's a good problem to have folks.

A sincere thanks in advance from this Mod/Admin guy.

Good Day.
    WELL SAID PHREDE!

Re: Can we talk about Ron Paul raising over $4 million yeste

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    or is Ron Paul now off the discussion list?

Raising $4 million online, in 24 hours, is a record for any democrat or republican.
    Hey, ease up on the snide Ron Paul comments. Everyone is free to discuss what they like here as long as EVERYONE strictly adheres to our rules and treats each other with maximum respect.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Can we talk about Ron Paul raising over $4 million yeste

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    or is Ron Paul now off the discussion list?

Raising $4 million online, in 24 hours, is a record for any democrat or republican.
    Hey, ease up on the snide Ron Paul comments. Everyone is free to discuss what they like here as long as EVERYONE strictly adheres to our rules and treats each other with maximum respect.

W
    Excellent! I was honestly testing the waters - I didnt see the entire previous callamity, but I thought the presidential race in general was now off limits for this forum.

But I was so excited that Ron Paul recieved so much money yesterday, from 38,000 people - not corporations - that I had to try posting about it.

Again I forgot to look in News, but I was hoping for a discussion on fundrasing and campaign legitimacy.

I foresee a surge like Perot had before he gave up. If Hunter and Tancredo are not on the Republican ticket I would hope Paul and Hunter can work out a compromise on some issues and run together (win win) as an Independent Party option, I think they can win.

What are the possiblities of Paul winning the Republican nomination?
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

If the OBLers and the members of the CFR and UN want America's constitution in the garbage can, a couple of scenarios will have to happen:

1) A terorrist attack, a catastrophe of some type happens, Bush implements marital law and suspends the general election and our constituion.
    2) Someone truley wins the election that has lied to the American public about his/her intentions, like Fidel Castro did before gaining power through persuasion.
    3) The election is blatently overthrown and the liar in scenario #2 is declared the winner.
    4) All gun owners are beaten into submission

I am not advocating or suggesting anything.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    WOW! $4 Million dollars online in 24 hours??!! That's fantastic!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Not that Ralf Nader has a chance but if he enters the race it could shake things up a bit in the general election. I wonder how much the Dem's are offering him to stay out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast