Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Not that Ralf Nader has a chance but if he enters the race it could shake things up a bit in the general election. I wonder how much the Dem's are offering him to stay out.
    When will "registered" Democrats and Republicans wake up and realize they are associated with organizations who do not care about the will of the people and do not want competition. Expect the Republicans to come up with a smear Ron Paul campaign that will essentially help Paul!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

sturmruger: Agreed, different sides of the same coin. Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum(b).

Bulldogger: It's funny you mention Ralph Nader, but just a couple days ago he was in the news again. You might get a big kick out of this one:
    (He's suing the Dem party )

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-89211-ralph.html+nader
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am worried about one critical issue, and that is the end to illegal immigration and enforcement of our laws.

There are only three candidates that stand with us on this issue and that is Paul, Tancredo and Hunter. Of course a couple have newfound views, aka flip floppers like Romney and Thompson. Julie Annie is completely out, same as Huckabee who believes we should encourage more to come in since we are such a compasionate nation.

As a group we must lead the charge and see that either Paul, Tancredo or Hunter will be our new President !!! And at this moment, due to his stance to get the heck out of Iraq and secure our borders before we secure Iraq's borders, my dog is in Ron Paul's fight.

I may be wrong ,have been wrong lots of times but I don't think allowing a huge Middle Eastern military block would be wise .

It's not just iraq and israel they want .It is europe then the world .

I heard the dollar hit all time low today . Wonder if oil had anyting to do with it ?

I am not sure about anything anymore ,so this is enquiring .

The Democratic Party is going after anyone who presents a credible challenge to their monopoly over their perceived voters," Nader said in a statement
    Hey Phred, If I described to you how big my grin is I would be in rules violation.
    PS.. How bout them O Ducks!

I am so happy for Ron Paul and all of his supporters including myself, I could vote for Hunter/Tancredo but right now I think Paul actually has a chance. But it is along way to the election.

Today Lou Dobbs said what I have been saying, except I put it a little differently . There is time for a Knight in shinning armor to come riding in on his beautiful white stallion to save America and Americans, with our help!
    Romance Novels... I read one every once in a while.

So I won't put all of my eggs in one basket...Plenty of time, Plenty of time
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I donated to RP, I also donated to Tancredo.

I would like to see them run together.
    I'd like to see this too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123