Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Can You Believe this Crap?

If I am not mistaken . . . it is ALWAYS the BLACK people who keep bringing up race and not WHITE people. White people could care less about color now and we want a person that is qualified and can do a job and I know WE are tired about hearing about skin color. The teacher being black is ANOTHER prime example of BLACK people continually bring up RACE!!!!
    I have heard many white people bring up the fact that Obama is black for good and bad things. and whoever started this thread brought up the fact that the teacher was black.. it shouldnt matter! but to some it does

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    If I am not mistaken . . . it is ALWAYS the BLACK people who keep bringing up race and not WHITE people. White people could care less about color now and we want a person that is qualified and can do a job and I know WE are tired about hearing about skin color. The teacher being black is ANOTHER prime example of BLACK people continually bring up RACE!!!!
    I have heard many white people bring up the fact that Obama is black for good and bad things. and whoever started this thread brought up the fact that the teacher was black.. it shouldnt matter! but to some it does
    Agreed.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

you know what is crap?? the fact that you're wasting ur breath in such an issue thats really not worth it. if it bothers u then go ahead and go speak to the principal about it. and its sad that you say "of course he is a black man" there are some white people out there who also belive this just like there are blacks people who dont. Teach your kid what you believe is the right thing and teach him what he should say backed up by facts if this ever comes up again. How about everyone just gets over the fact that Obama is black or 1/2 black or whatever and remember that he is an American
    Wasting my breath? It's my child I am talking about. I don't care to have this teacher's political or racial views shoved down my kids throat. My wife and I are fully capable of teaching our own kid family values, ethics, and racial acceptance. Especially since my wife and child are from another country. So it's certainly not a waste of my breath. My child and my wife had never seen a black person until them moved to the USA with me. He also knows nothing of US history except what he is taught in school. I trust the school that I pay taxes for to give only information that is based on fact. Not two nutcases unfounded research.

The problem is, this idiot should spend his time teaching math. Not black history or his own racial and political views. The problem is also what difference should it make if Obama is black, white or green. This matter should have never come up in a class by a black man or white. My son knows Obama was elected as president as he watched the news with us. In Texas, teachers are forbidden by law to pass our political and racial views off to children. As a teacher myself I am well aware of this because we were issued a written directive before the elections. So go to the principal certainly is what is going to happen next Wednesday when I have already scheduled a meeting.

Trust me, I get the fact that Obama is 1/2 black, I also get the fact that he is half white. Obviously Obama doesn't chose to represent himself as 1/2 white. Nor was that what the MSM presented on the news. Maybe it didn't fit his political agenda? Fortunately for me, I looked at his record as a politician and made my choice, not whether he was black, white, 1/2 black or mulatto. Too bad the rest of America didn't do the same.

Obama American? Well that fact seems to still be hotly debated. In any case, we will see quickly what this "American" does to take care of this country that many of us put our lives on the line to protect, including myself
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by alisab

Exactly! I am fed up with hearing about RACE, COLOR and SLAVERY.

Furthermore, I expect my son's teachers to leave RACE, COLOR, RELIGION and SLAVERY out of the classroom. He is there to be educated in his core classes. None of them include the above.

Which was my point, blacks seem to be continually bring up the point of RACE, COLOR and SLAVERY. Whites don't care one way or another. I voted against McCain for many of the same reasons I voted against Obama. None of them were RACIAL. If it makes you happy, I would be equally as angry is a white teacher made the same comment and would be approaching the principal the same way.

But then who would expect someone who supports open borders to understand any of this.
    Certified Member

I always thought that it should be American of African decent, American of Irish decent, American of Italian decent etc. They aren't African Americans, becasue most of them weren't born in Africa, or Irlend, or Italy etc. which would make them Americans first and foremost.

In the end it matters not where our ancestors came from as we are all Americans. It matters not what color or race or what our spiritual beliefs are. We are all Americans. Our blood when it runs is red. If the nation is in good shape we all prosper. If it tanks, we all suffer. But one thing sets being American apart from the rest of the world is our cherished liberty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

Which was my point, blacks seem to be continually bring up the point of RACE, COLOR and SLAVERY. Whites don't care one way or another. I voted against McCain for many of the same reasons I voted against Obama. None of them were RACIAL. If it makes you happy, I would be equally as angry is a white teacher made the same comment and would be approaching the principal the same way.
    I hope so

But then who would expect someone who supports open borders to understand any of this
    Just because whoever runs this board decided to put "Open Borders" under my name doesnt mean i do. I suppor an immigration reform not a blanket amnesty. Are u trying to imply that im ignorant because i dont agree fully with you?? Would you like it if i said " I cant expect someone as closed minded as you to understand?"

I hope so

[quote:3q4vpqre]But then who would expect someone who supports open borders to understand any of this
    Just because whoever runs this board decided to put "Open Borders" under my name doesnt mean i do. I suppor an immigration reform not a blanket amnesty. Are u trying to imply that im ignorant because i dont agree fully with you?? Would you like it if i said " I cant expect someone as closed minded as you to understand?"[/quote:3q4vpqre]

Deportation and full enforcement of the existing immigration laws would be a "Reform".
    ------------------------

Just because whoever runs this board decided to put "Open Borders" under my name doesnt mean i do. I suppor an immigration reform not a blanket amnesty.
    Oh, so you support immigration reform like other legal immigrants do, as outlined here: http://immigrantrightsfoundation.org/co ... eform.html?

1. All immigration laws be enforced. At a minimum these enforcement measures should include:
    A) Businesses should be required to check the validity and true identity of new employees Social Security or work permit numbers.
    B) Local and state law enforcement officers should verify the immigration status of everyone they apprehend. Every illegal alien they apprehend should be detained and transferred to the Homeland Security Departments ICE division for deportation.

2. Children born to illegal aliens, guest workers, and visitors in the U.S. not be given automatic U.S. citizenship. The U.S. is totally out of step with the rest of the world in this regard. In fact in most countries, only the children of citizens are granted birthright citizenship.

3. Long waiting times created by past amnesties be eliminated, by:
    A) Not allowing previously legalized illegal aliens nor anyone they sponsored to sponsor their adult relatives for family preference immigration. For the remaining minor children and spouses of legalized illegal aliens, a separate temporary category could be set up as was done from 1992 to 1994.
    B) Eliminating the diversity visa category and increasing family preference immigration a similar amount. This would also increase U.S. population diversity much more than the current system, since almost half of the diversity admitees are from Europe.

4. Any new guest worker program only include foreigners from outside the United States, not illegal aliens inside the U.S. To protect the wages of Americans and legal immigrants, the guest worker recommendations of the Barbara Jordan Immigration Reform Commission should be followed.

5. We additionally support U.S. investment in high illegal alien source countries to create more opportunities there. For example, we support the proposal where the U.S. would match any new funds Mexico spent on infrastructure, education, and law-enforcement improvements if they also institute free-market and anti-corruption reforms. Since a dollar goes much further in these countries, many times more people could be helped this way instead of helping only a relatively few by letting them into the U.S.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just because whoever runs this board decided to put "Open Borders" under my name doesnt mean i do. I suppor an immigration reform not a blanket amnesty. Are u trying to imply that im ignorant because i dont agree fully with you?? Would you like it if i said " I cant expect someone as closed minded as you to understand?"
    Hmmm.......I have a very funny feeling that was put under your name for a reason.

So you support immigration reform? What needs to be changed? My wife is an immigrant. She moved here 6 years ago. Neither of us have any issues what the process we had to undergo during that time. She also was awarded US citizenship a year ago. Neither of us have a complaint about that either. Or immigration process doesn't need to be reformed. Nothing needs to be changed. What does need to be fixed is we have people who think they can just side step all of our laws and come here illegally. Then they expect to change things and get all the privileges of those who followed the rules.

We don't need immigration reform; all that is a form of amnesty. We need to enforce the laws we already have and boot out all the criminals who thumb their noses our laws.

What makes you think that I think you are ignorant? I never implied that. What I do think is that you may be a wolf in sheep’s clothing. If you think I am closed minded that so be it. For you I am closed minded. My mind is made up. I have lived all over the world and certainly have no issues with any race. No one in my family history has ever even owned a slave. No do I intend to be blamed for it. Its real simple, follow the laws of this country or stay the heck in the country you live in. My wife is very proud to be an American. As she has posted a few times on this forum, America is about the only country in the world that allows illegals to come here and demand rights. In any other country they would quickly have their demands shove where the sun doesn't shine.
    Certified Member

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234