Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can You Believe this Crap?

Last night when I get home from work, my son tells me that his math teachers told his class that Obama was not the first black president of the USA. He went on to explain that Obama is actually the 6th black president. I was lit up like a match! A math teacher explaining US history in the first place is out of place. Much less passing on crap that just is not true. So I ask him who his math teacher was and what color, of course he is a black man. My wife and I are both furious over this and I haven't yet decided how to best handle something like this.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Please have him explain to us how we have already had six black presidents. I thought we have had only two . . . obama and clinton!! lol

Why is race still an issue . . . black people are the ones who keep bringing it up. Who cares if you are qualified anyway???
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

To be accurate, Obama is a bi-racial president. Most Americans are bi-racial because American Indians are considered another race and most of us running around are a little bit Indian or Other. I've heard people say that Thomas Jefferson was part black. Who really knows? Doesn't really matter.

A math teacher could have a degree in History. They put them in positions that they may not be trained for.

I would call the school and ask that the teaching staff stop persuading your children on how to vote and that your election values will be taught at home. Then call the school board, tell them you don't want teachers influencing your children about candidates or parties, that's something you can do at home.

They can teach them how to vote, about the two party system but not about candidates or platforms.

They wont let you pray in school but they want to peddle party influence at school.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Pray tell, who were the other five?....Were they assassinated and the CIA covered it up and no one ever knew except black historians, in this teachers mind?.....

What a freak. I'd call the school about this man.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Re: Can You Believe this Crap?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Last night when I get home from work, my son's math teachers tells his class that Obama was not the first black president of the USA. He went on to explain that Obama is actually the 6th black president. I was lit up like a match! A math teacher explaining US history in the first place is out of place. Much less passing on crap that just is not true. So I ask him who his math teacher was and what color, of course he is a black man. My wife and I are both furious over this and I haven't yet decided how to best handle something like this.
    I'm having issues with libtarded teachers too, although in different ways.

I'd send a letter in to the teacher and ask him to please list the five other black presidents, the years they served, how many terms, and from what state each hailed.

I would also ask him to provide reliable documentation for his claims so that the information can be verified by alternate sources.

He ought to jump on that like a pack of dogs on a three-legged cat.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I just did a search on Google and the following came up:

Black People And Their Place In World History.

I would get you kid a recording device they are cheap and have him challenge the teachers points, take the recording to the school board and the press!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Must be based on the old racist "one drop" rule. But how could these Presidents be "natural born citizens" back when blacks (even those with one drop) were denied citizenship?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Black teachers ¿?
    I have never had a black techer in here. It seems there is a Racist War in USA between Blacks and Withes persons forever. I hope this ends one of this days......

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    To be accurate, Obama is a bi-racial president. Most Americans are bi-racial because American Indians are considered another race and most of us running around are a little bit Indian or Other. I've heard people say that Thomas Jefferson was part black. Who really knows? Doesn't really matter.

A math teacher could have a degree in History. They put them in positions that they may not be trained for.

I would call the school and ask that the teaching staff stop persuading your children on how to vote and that your election values will be taught at home. Then call the school board, tell them you don't want teachers influencing your children about candidates or parties, that's something you can do at home.

They can teach them how to vote, about the two party system but not about candidates or platforms.

They wont let you pray in school but they want to peddle party influence at school.

Dixie

I would go and talk to the teacher first. Have a tape recorder with me and ask him/her to specifically explain who those Presidents were and to prove it. Then go ahead with any action you have.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast