Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can you find what is wrong in this job posting.

Maintenance Supervisor
    First Management Services

Work in Nashville, Tennessee
    Equal Opportunity Employer

Maintenance Supervisor
    Position Description
    Job description: The maintenance supervisor is reponsable for the overall maintenance operation of the property to which assigned, with the goal of providing high-quality service to residents and optimizing the profitability of the owner.
    Principal duties and responsibilities: Organize and perform maintenance and maintenance-related duties of the property. This includes:
    1. Coordinating with the on-site manager all purchasing, delivery (or pick-up when necessary), and inventorying of parts and supplies consistent with the property budget and good cost-control practices.
    2. Insure adequate inventory with cost effective buying and adherence to the budget.
    3. Scheduling and permorming all preventative maintenance -i.e., HVAC filter changes and smoke alarm checks, appliance repair, HVAC repair, minor plumbing and electric repair and miscellaneous maintenance.
    4. Coordinating and/or performing make-ready tasks to minimize vacancy down time.
    5. Inspecting work of other maintenance staff and outside contractors to assure safe, timely completion according to specifications.
    6. On call after hours and on holidays for emergencies; answering after hours and holiday emergency calls in a timely manner.
    7. Keeping grounds picked up and well maintained.
    8. Routine maintenance of swimming pools when applicable.
    9. Performing any other duties as assigned by the company.
    The maintenance supervisor supervisers and trains any other maintenance staff as necessary and assists the on-site manager in supervising any grounds and housekeeping staff.
    The maintenance supervisor reports directly to the on-site manager.
    Bilingual a plus

Maintenance Supervisor
    Send this job posting to a friend!
    Your name: Your e-mail address: Recipient's e-mail address:

This position has been listed under the following classifications:
    [First Management Services Positions ]
    [Spanish Speaking May Apply ]
    [Supervisory ]
    [General Labor ]
    [Not Otherwise Classified ]
    [Spanish-English Bilingual Skills Preferred ]
    [Maintenance / Housekeeping ]
    [Maintenance ]
    [Posted 2005/07/14 ]
    [ Modify/Close Posting ]

Oh should I apply for this and then bring ice with me.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

oh i guess i am in a bad mood today. I just sent my resume in to this job and with a foot note. That you must be hiring illegals.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Bilingual a plus

Ok so I speak German, that count?

tms

Bilingual a plus

Spanish-English Bilingual Skills Preferred

This is the same thing I am facing in some jobs I apply for. I am beginning to think that everyone knows me and that I post in here (ALIPAC) and am looking for work. I am very well qualified other than being bilingual. For now I know they are not meaning German, Russian etc even when they do not use the word Spanish. I am having a hard time finding a job.........

Twilight
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    Bilingual a plus

Spanish-English Bilingual Skills Preferred

This is the same thing I am facing in some jobs I apply for. I am beginning to think that everyone knows me and that I post in here (ALIPAC) and am looking for work. I am very well qualified other than being bilingual. For now I know they are not meaning German, Russian etc even when they do not use the word Spanish. I am having a hard time finding a job.........

Twilight
    Well, I guess I have an advantage, since China is also taking our country over. I Can speak Mandarin Chinese and some Cantonese, but there not looking for that only Spanish