Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is sad is that years ago if there was a bully in school, the kids ganged up on them and scared them straight. Many times just the sight of the kids coming up to them scared them and their bullying stopped. There wasn't much violence in the school yard and no guns or other weapons. All of that has changed somewhere along the way. Many of the kids have a habit of fighting off school property on friday afternoons. We had one again where girls showed up from a middle school and began fighting with knives and razor blades at the McDonalds nearby. Several of the girls ended up being arrested.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go ahead and leave California but I got news for you...the illegals are probably where you are headed.

1. Montana
    2. North Dakota
    3. South Dakota
    4. Wyoming

I think these are your best bets if you want to avoid the Mexicans but stories are coming out of these states too!

Please be careful in advocating your child to fight back. Sometimes it can be deadly.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?secti ... id=4726044

What needs to be done is a large group of parents getting together and making a difference at the school. It is clearly evident that the Hispanics in your area are of the illegal nature. The HS our kids attended had a 65% White student population, and the campus looked like one at a college. What city do you live in? It most likely has it's crappy area that has been made to look just like a Mexican slum.

VTmaple: You forgot Florida and Georgia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    JON

You are so on the money!!
    The ONLY way that this crap ever got a foothold is by parents NOT
    demanding that it stop and by kids going "the long way round" so to
    speak. We must take the responsibility and then buck up and fight it
    with every tool available.

Yup, SUN.......get that boy some self defense classes and you'll see
    a new & exciting confidence well up within him. The bullies WON'T
    even try to mess with him in most cases as they smell the confidence
    and shy away from it.
    2ndamendsis, The problem is that if your son takes the law into his own hands, he would be penalized because he is an American, and not an illegal alien, they would accused your son of being racist, and you as a parent is going to find yourself alone in this situation, while those ilegals have those powerful organizations behind them to raise hell. Wouldn't it be a better solution if all American parents get toguether and say that they don't send the kids to those schools because it is dangerous? I don't know, it is just an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    JON

You are so on the money!!
    The ONLY way that this crap ever got a foothold is by parents NOT
    demanding that it stop and by kids going "the long way round" so to
    speak. We must take the responsibility and then buck up and fight it
    with every tool available.

Yup, SUN.......get that boy some self defense classes and you'll see
    a new & exciting confidence well up within him. The bullies WON'T
    even try to mess with him in most cases as they smell the confidence
    and shy away from it.
    2ndamendsis, The problem is that if your son takes the law into his own hands, he would be penalized because he is an American, and not an illegal alien, they would accused your son of being racist, and you as a parent is going to find yourself alone in this situation, while those ilegals have those powerful organizations behind them to raise hell. Wouldn't it be a better solution if all American parents get toguether and say that they don't send the kids to those schools because it is dangerous? I don't know, it is just an opinion.
    OPINION
    I have never had a problem in stridently standing up for my 3 boys in all their collective years of education. They have never thrown the first punch but are quite capable of taking care of themselves.

As I said above, it takes one parent to start......to take a stand, for others who've not so much courage to begin to stand up too. This is no different a strategy than the ILLEGALS have taken with the ACLU.

No school, teachers, Principal or Superintendent has ever been able to stand up to our decisions in all those years as we have always been within our rights and abide by the Rule of Law.

We have taken our children OUT of school during those times that we were against a particular lesson and we have always been up front with the school authorities about our boys protecting themselves.

If WE don't take a position and stand by it.........who the hell will?
    I don't get intimidated very easily and I have always tried to the best of my ability to be fair. We made a decision many years ago that no teacher, school board or curriculum would brainwash our kids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12