Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Tea party groups must not support Amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I will not be attending and/or supporting the Nationwide Tea Party event and/or any event with groups that are too stupid to understand the connection between our high taxes and illegals.
    Same here

The point here is that ALIPAC'ers pay taxes, too. A tea party is about taxation, no matter what other political views they have and as tax payers ALIPAC'ers should be welcomed to any event that has a common theme, like tax protests.

I smell a rat here. Seems Americans of any bent are being restricted in their right to protest by many factions who appear to be "American" but may actually have another agenda.

Let me be clear, I think the organizers of the Tea Party are possibly a fake front to try and defuse many angry Americans and "let those Americans vent" for a day, April 15th, then hope they all go home and work, settle down and pay their taxes, as usual and shut up. I hope, if I am right, that this Tea Party just fuels the fire of Americans.

I don't think the Tea Party group has taken a position on illegal immigration.

There whole deal is in reaction to the Demcratic spending spree. The stimulus bill and the budget are the focused issue. Both of which will cause more taxation. The message is simple.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I'll be there at my local Tea Party with my hubby and our youngest too. Our signs range from "term limits" to anti-globalism, however we also included "Stop all Illegal welfare", and yes, we will be handing out flyers showing local folks a couple of our so-called reps, and what they've been up to since being elected -(major pro-illegal immigration) --- THAT ought to make for an interesting day

Anywhoo, I went ahead and gave the heads-up to the main organizer just as an fyi ---- the only thing he told me was to make it clear (if anyone asked) that the flyer was independent of the group's tea party. As right now, it is only beginning, BUT they ( the tea party) will be getting into candidates and voting records in a couple of months.....so I guess that's a good plus to have.....am beginning to really like their vision, and I'll give yas an update after Wed.
    I have the ability to annoy complete strangers

Dixie said:
    I don't think the Tea Party group has taken a position on illegal immigration.
    I agree. As I said in an earlier post above, the pro-amnesty group CAUSA who wrote this article only quoted ONE Tea Party organizer. All they had to do was keep asking until they found at least ONE person who said what they wanted to hear. Then they quote the SPLC, for Pete's sake, knowing FULL WELL the SPLC was going to criticize ALIPAC.

I KNOW organizers of the Tea Party in Omaha, NE DO support anti-illegal imm groups, because they are allowing a rep from an anti-illegal imm group to SPEAK at the Omaha Tea Party.

Please don't react to this article by a Pro-amnesty group the way they WANT you to react - by NOT supporting the Tea Parties, and NOT going with your anti-illegal imm information or signs. Of course, we need to follow and respect formal guidelines requested by organizers, which they will likely request of anyone wanting to provide info on specif issues, organizations, political parties, etc.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Peevedinidaho said:
    we also included "Stop all Illegal welfare"
    Thats a good sign. I think it gets the message across without specifically mentioning immigration or immigrants.

Peevedinidaho -- Welcome to ALIPAC. Let us know how your Tea Party goes.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I got two sound permits for tax day.A group of us patriots will be about five are bringing two bullhorns.We can protest in front of the DOWNTOWN post office and 1 block away as people make their way to the official tea party.
    DON'T WORRY.we will cover immigration.
    We will also cover NWO or whatever the hell we want to scream out.Its called 1st amendment.
    I heard Cornyn is supportive of Prez Hussein's immigration plan??? was on the radio? I need official verification on this .We will nail him in the streets come wed.
    Also, anybody got a good quick breakdown on population explosion?

MW
    ALIPAC’s message against undocumented immigrants is not welcome and will not a part of the Tax Day Tea Party message.
    How can a group supposedly concerned about taxes and spending not care about the taxpayer costs required to support illegal aliens?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

This makes me wonder what the Portland one will be like? I was going to go to that one, but might go to the Salem one where I know members of OFIR will be.

I now am having this awful feeling that the one in Portland could get a lot of liberals in the mix and wind up sort of ruined.

Guess I am checking in on this one.

As for CAUSA, they are nothing, other than supporters of criminals.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

Ok, ugh...the guy planning the Portland party is a fence rider....just not sure what to do other than to drive to Salem, which will be a whole other group of people there.

As well, this guy had asked for volunteers to gather people info...which is exactly the issue with potential concerns about ACORN and CAUSA?.....He asked me, but I told him I am not comfortable asking people to give out their private information.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast