Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i like that slogan..... OPEN MIND - CLOSED BORDER
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    i like that slogan..... OPEN MIND - CLOSED BORDER
    Thank you for the props "mdillon1172
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

OPEN EYES = VIGILANT BORDER

VIGILANT WATCH = SECURE AMERICA
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Mayflower, we need to confirm if Cornyn is falling in line behind Obama's amnesty plan! If so he is in dangerous territory! We will nail him!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I got two sound permits for tax day.A group of us patriots will be about five are bringing two bullhorns.We can protest in front of the DOWNTOWN post office and 1 block away as people make their way to the official tea party.
    DON'T WORRY.we will cover immigration.
    We will also cover NWO or whatever the hell we want to scream out.Its called 1st amendment.
    I heard Cornyn is supportive of Prez Hussein's immigration plan??? was on the radio? I need official verification on this .We will nail him in the streets come wed.
    Also, anybody got a good quick breakdown on population explosion?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

If anyone runs into any pro amnesty citizens or event organizers, just do what you need to do politely to get our people to the event and our signs and materials present.

If any event organizer here or there gets too tough on you or tries to exclude you and your materials, then report that to me directly.

I can assure you that anyone that does that will not be in a position of leadership for long especially since we have Glenn Beck and Michelle Malkin leading this thing.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Populist"]June 6, 2007

Amnesty Will Cost U.S. Taxpayers at Least $2.6 Trillion

THIS would make a GREAT poster/banner slogan Populist, either as it is or with variations!!

It could also go on literature with the link to the article!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    I think this is a bunch of hogwash.

CAUSA is a pro-amnesty group. They found ONE person from the Nationwide Tea Party org, and chose to quote only her. Who knows how many or who else they talked to, and they chose to quote one person who said what they wanted.

Then they quote SPLC about ALIPAC!! Give me a break! Of course they're not going to contact William and quote him on the SPLC's ridiculous race card games.

There is a Tea Party here in Omaha on April 15, and one of the speakers being allowed to formally speak there is a rep from a Nebraska anti-illegal immigration group, Susan Smith from the Nebraska Advocacy Group. So NOT all the Tea Parties are against this.

This is all in CAUSA's dreams!!
    Don't sweat it. It's kind of funny, actually, to go to such lengths to try to keep us 'rightwing nutjobs' out of sight tomorrow. LOL.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234