Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Change of Heart on Immigration?

Change of Heart on Immigration?
    The White House thinks it’s calling America’s bluff.
    http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=OD ... UxYjMwMzE=
    By Mark Krikorian

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets get it on!!!

WE ARE WIDE AWAKE NOW!!!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I am not scared is anyone here scared? I am looking forward to not hearing spanish everywhere I go. I am looking forward to having illegals move out of my neighborhood. I am looking forward to helping our own poor and not another countries problem passed on to us.
    I want the guy at the drive up window to be a high school student from my area like they used to be.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Sounds like they are threatening us, doesn't it?

I wonder how many citizens they are going to target whose 'papers may not be in order'?

There is no way, however, that these corrupt people who have a bought and paid for agenda, are going to actually do anything that helps the situation.

We need to understand that above all and not be sucked by their lies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another excellent editorial from Krikorian. And he is right about this:

[i]"But just as the administration completely misread public sentiment on immigration — the president appears to have genuinely believed his “I’ll see you at the bill signingâ€

I agree Lets Do IT !! Keep those fax machines humming & phone lines jammed! Its time our government wake up from their illusionist dream.This is OUR country... For The People and By The People !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Sounds like they are threatening us, doesn't it?

I wonder how many citizens they are going to target whose 'papers may not be in order'?

There is no way, however, that these corrupt people who have a bought and paid for agenda, are going to actually do anything that helps the situation.

We need to understand that above all and not be sucked by their lies.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!
    [quote]“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.â€
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

My broken record.

Yes, we need to keep the politicians scared and on their toes.

The politicians, however, are only doing what they have been paid to do by the corporations. They have been paid with our money.

Remember that, it is OUR money they are using to pay these people to make sure nothing happens - or if it does - it won't be to our liking.

Every dollar you give to the beef producers, the poultry producers, the wine growers, dairy industry, fast food industry, the brewing companies, etc. etc., is money that is being used against you.

We need to do both.

This is exactly what they are trying to do, put us on a guilt trip, well the only thing we can see is getting our towns back, and as far as farmers go "WHO CARES" none of the produce in my store comes from the United States anymore anyway, they export our produce and import all the produce we get from Gawd knows where. AND WE ARE SUPPOSE TO FEEL BAD FOR THE FARMERS! Not in my world!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TO ALL OF YOU LOOKIE LOU'S YES YOU!! COME ON AND POST YOUR HOME TOWN AND STATE NEWS, COMMENTS, IDEAS AND OPINIONS ON ALIPAC.
    REMEMBER THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS....WE NEED YOU!!!

HELP STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THE NAU!!
    HOW! BY BEING APART OF THE ALIPAC TEAM, WE ALL WELCOME YOU AND YOUR INPUT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Change of Heart on Immigration?

[quote="zeezil"][
    Or as DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff put it, “There will be some unhappy consequences for the economy out of doing this.â€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast