Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are some words I think I know the meaning of - and then sometimes I wonder if they mean the same thing to others they mean to me.

Just what is 'the economy'? I used to think it meant the overall financial health and wellbeing of the country. You know wages, production, etc.

I am realizing what our government refers to as 'the economy' isn't our wages, production, lifestyle, etc. It just couldn't be. Illegals, in no way, shape, form or fashion contribute to our economy - or the overall economy of this country.

So exactly what statistics, facts, etc., go into the 'economy' of this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To hell with American Agriculture, much of what's at the grocery store isn't grown here in the US anyhow.

Besides, Agriculture is the last bastion of non-mechanized industry on the planet, and BY CHOICE.

Believe it, MACHINES can do the work of 12,000,000+ ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS at a FRACTION of the cost. Agriculture just has chosen NOT to invest in technology, and instead, invested in LaRaza and lobbyists to keep the American Agriculture industry doing business as if it were the 1920's.

Wake up, farmers. Wake up agriculture sector. Time to hire Americans and get mechanized. Should have done it along with the rest of the world.

Jobs Americans won't do...HOW ABOUT ADDRESSING THE ARCHAIC METHODOLOGY Agriculture uses? What a JOKE!!

Note to big business, and Washington insiders: You already took your best shot. The American people are now wide awake and angry, and we will be watching for any more trickery! We didn't just say we wanted enforcement of our immigration laws, we MEANT IT! You corporate fat cats will just have to do without some of your ill-gotten profit, derived from hiring illegal labor! Those of you CEO's who can't run a profitable corporation, in America, with American labor should consider cutting your own pay! Those politicians who support this whining (which has already started)- remember that hornet's nest you stirred up back home the last time? Well, we're still here, we're still angry, and if you don't believe that, try us! The voters are still watching you.........very closely!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

They haven't hit the corporations yet - and I don't think they will.

When I see pictures from the Minutemen of convoys of SUV's and low riding pickups loaded with household goods and kiddos moving south across the border, I will believe it.

Until them - it is smoke and mirrors.

By election time, I fear they will have their next dastardly think in place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

True True.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I believe the main problem we have with farmers right now is that our produce section is so overbloated with produce. If you have ever seen how much produce gets ordered by a grocery store, then never bought and thrown out (they get to write it off as on their year end taxes as a loss).

The farmers will always make their money, even if the produce does not sell in the stores, because it was already bought from them. They simply like making the huge amounts they have, and do not want that to change. It would mean paring down and also taking less profit. This would also mean the stores would get less, and have to make sure they only buy what they know will sell. Neither really want to change.

As well with other products, there is a more than enough on the shelves, and so much is simply tossed out if it goes past expiration dates. Food banks get a glut of overproduced bakery goods, canned goods and even the produce and dairy that is not going to sell.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Just what is 'the economy'?
    Generally it means Gross Domestic Product, all the goods and services that are produced in the USA. Illegal aliens only account for about 2% of US GDP.

But in this debate, they mean the personal economy or income of the Globalist elites! Illegal aliens probably account for 10% or more of THEIR income!

I don't know about your area, but one thing that's becoming noticeable here are A LOT of landscaping companies are suddenly being run by AMERICANS.

It's very encouraging, AND the teenagers here are starting to have jobs. It's becoming a hot subject with them....having a job.

Seriously, these two things are becoming clearly noticeable here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Just what is 'the economy'?
    Generally it means Gross Domestic Product, all the goods and services that are produced in the USA. Illegal aliens only account for about 2% of US GDP.

But in this debate, they mean the personal economy or income of the Globalist elites! Illegal aliens probably account for 10% or more of THEIR income!
    Can you educate me a little more?

So, is this the cost of the actual products and services they provide - as in the price at the retail level?

If so, that doesn't tell us anything about the health of the country, does it?

MW
    [quote]Or as DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff put it, “There will be some unhappy consequences for the economy out of doing this.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast