Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Changes at ALIPAC: Website Accounts for Supporters Only

Friends of ALIPAC,

For our first three years of operation, we have allowed anyone to sign up for website accounts, almost instantaneously, in our efforts to get more people involved with the conversations, ALIPAC, and our broader movement.

Our new policy is that ALIPAC website accounts are now for supporters only and those who have financially contributed a minimum of $25 recently or in the past. Website accounts are now a benefit we offer to our supporters only.

Since we have no shortage of supporters, who want to use our site now, this change will make everyone's online activism with ALIPAC more efficient and enjoyable. This will also protect our operations from the incessant attempts by illegal alien supporters to disrupt our operations.

All existing accounts at ALIPAC will be grandfathered in and remain active regardless of their donor status.

New account applications will require names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails that can be matched against our existing donor database. All information collected will be protected, under our strict privacy policy.

We will gladly provide a waiver for any member of the media, lawmaker, candidate, or representative of an allied organization.

This change was made in consultation with and with the approval of our top online activists here at ALIPAC.

Previously, it took 14 moderators which are usually some of our top activists many hours each week to patrol and maintain our website operations. This change will result in less work from our moderators defending the site from the repetitive and inane attacks from the pro-illegal alien camp, thus freeing up their time for more constructive efforts on our behalf.

Before now, we have allowed our opposition to post comments as long as they honored our rules of conduct for the website. Very few have been able to post without using vulgarity or making false accusations.

We felt that debate would be good for us all, but unfortunately over 90% of the people who support criminal illegal aliens and the destruction that comes with illegal immigration have had little of substance to share on our site.

Usually, they just rush onto the site screaming vulgarities and accusing everyone of being in the KKK etc... It is a real broken record of lies, false accusations, and distorted logic from the left extremes. We call them by their Internet slang name "Trolls". These trolls have nothing to offer the debate and most of them do not possess the character traits that would even make them fit to be among us.

Recently, we even discovered some trolls that are either A. working for opposition groups such as the ADL, SPLC, or Media Matters or B. trying to work with these groups.

Since it appears that they cannot find any real evidence that ALIPAC is racist or tolerates racism, which is against our rules, original design, and current practices, they want to manufacture it on our site for a snapshot.

The radical opposition is upset by our success at ALIPAC and upset by the fact that we are unifying and representing Americans of all races and walks of life who share common views in support of secure borders and immigration enforcement.

The trolls have made it clear that their goal is not to engage us in debate on the merits of laws and policies. Their official organizations like the ADL, SPLC, Media Matters, and NCLR have made it clear their goal is to try and silence us and take from us the very freedoms America stands for.

Their goal is to try and distract our activists, disrupt our operations and website, and to post material that will offend others and try to drive them away.

One of the worst of them attacks every few days and while we have confirmed this person works for the pro-illegal alien crowd, they try to impersonate a right wing extremist in their hit and run posts. This sick individual is obsessed with us and likes to post graphic images of bestiality, aborted children, and right wing literature on our site.

While we have had a few extreme right wingers pop-up on the site from time to time, they usually end up banned or finding a new place to go, since they do not like the fact ALIPAC actively recruits and values our Hispanic, Black, Asian, Jewish, and Catholic supporters.

We hope that everyone will work with us and support this needed change, as we work to increase ALIPAC's abilities in this struggle.

We greatly appreciate and value the participation of all the fine Americans who take a stand on this issue.

Our cause is just, the existing laws are on our side, the majority of Americans are on our side, the US Constitution is on our side, and we hold the moral and ethical high ground. The opposition cannot hold their own with us on an equal playing field on ethical, legal, moral, grounds or in the court of public opinion.

Our new security changes at ALIPAC are now in place, to deter their underhanded efforts.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea, noticed hits on alipac by Hispanics business forums -They had copyed stuff off website and even pointed out that someone on the ALIPAC forum ''called the ACLU morons''-big wow -They like to pretend to be rednecks or hateful to discredit all other things.This is what they do when they know they are wrong and cannot win an debate.

April
    Previously, it took 14 moderators which are usually some of our top activists many hours each week to patrol and maintain our website operations. This change will result in less work from our moderators defending the site from the repetitive and inane attacks from the pro-illegal alien camp, thus freeing up their time for more constructive efforts on our behalf.
    So true, William! I think this is going to be a BIG help!

This is a good idea, thank you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I agree William!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    This sick individual is obsessed with us and likes to post graphic images of bestiality, aborted children, and right wing literature on our site.
    I clicked on this one day, I guess before the mods caught it. At first, I didn't realize what I was looking at. I was traumatized by those pictures. Thanks William for taking precautions to keep these sick people off the site.

While we have had a few extreme right wingers pop-up on the site from time to time, they usually end up banned or finding a new place to go, since they do not like the fact ALIPAC actively recruits and values our Hispanic, Black, Asian, Jewish, and Catholic supporters.
    I sort of wish you had not asserted that we far right wingers are somehow racists.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    I sort of wish you had not asserted that we far right wingers are somehow racists.
    Politically they are classified as extreme right.

W

Thanks...I clicked on a troll once....scared me...and I couldn't remember where to report it...but scrambled and found the spot and did it....shook me up tho....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Thanks...I clicked on a troll once....scared me...and I couldn't remember where to report it...but scrambled and found the spot and did it....shook me up tho....
    Yes, they tend to post VERY offensive/disgusting stuff! Their posts will not be missed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast