Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You and your moderators have done an EXCELLENT job keeping this forum free of the trash. Keep up the hard work.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

April
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    You and your moderators have done an EXCELLENT job keeping this forum free of the trash. Keep up the hard work.
    Thanks bigtex!

Read and totally understand and as soon as I get it I am going to make a donation anyways !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

We Americans CANNOT afford ANY MORE divisions along ANY racial, cultural, socio-economic, or religious lines. We need to JOIN forces and PULL together for the ONE thing we ALL HAVE and LOVE IN COMMON--our BELOVED country!

William said...
    Since we have no shortage of supporters, who want to use our site now, this change will make everyone's online activism with ALIPAC more efficient and enjoyable. This will also protect our operations from the incessant attempts by illegal alien supporters to disrupt our operations.

I have read the whole post and totally agree that this will make our experience here much more enjoyable.

Our Moderators do a fine job and I am all for giving them every break we can.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Thank you shad and bigtex for the kind remarks.

We appreciate it!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Seems fair to me. Moderators and others should not be required to be babysitters. We are rational adults and should act so. We may also agree to disagree, but within respectable confines.

Way to go and let's hope it does keep out the ones who like to post trash.

Just want you all to know how much I appreciate your dedication and hard work. I haven't been in a position to contribute yet but will as soon as I can. I'm battling SS for disability and Medicaid for the second time now, and you can't have worked for one year, so I'm struggling. One of the main reasons I am so angry about the illegals is that they are stealing our benefits! I have Lupus with kidney involvement and all I can get is occasional medical care at our county health department, which has started charging a co-pay because of all the illegals! I can't stand to even go there because it's infiltrated!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Just want you all to know how much I appreciate your dedication and hard work. I haven't been in a position to contribute yet but will as soon as I can. I'm battling SS for disability and Medicaid for the second time now, and you can't have worked for one year, so I'm struggling. One of the main reasons I am so angry about the illegals is that they are stealing our benefits! I have Lupus with kidney involvement and all I can get is occasional medical care at our county health department, which has started charging a co-pay because of all the illegals! I can't stand to even go there because it's infiltrated!
    Thanks carolinamtnwoman,

Just give when you can. The main reason for the change is so we will have verifiable information on all new board users.

This might also help us with the small group of people we had that seemed a little to comfortable insulting other patriots from behind screen names.

The new change should nix the trolls and raise the bar on quality of posts here at ALIPAC

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks to W for implementing these changes.

To the rest here: THANKS!
    Yes, at times, the Mods and Admins were really starting to become babysitters. Plus, the changes will drastically reduce the number of 'fly-by' troll posts too. At least this way, they'll have to pay if they want to play.

Overall, I have been surprised by the great reduction in interruptions and smoothness of things around here lately. I sincerely thank each and every one of you responsible posters here for improving the Administration/Moderation process and your participation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast