Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Though......I will miss the days of blithering idiotic trolls to re-write songs for and roast....

I love making them so ticked off their pants light on fire!!!!!!!!!

I will not miss the nasty postings and PM's.
    AE you're back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You'd have to admit though that there have been racists from both sides here not just from the pro-illegal lobby. I've seen racists postings on here that were taken down by moderators. Don't know what happened to the posters. Were they banned or just given a warning. Basically you have to watch out for racists on your side as well.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It is good that ALIPAC is doing this as we need to stop the hateful attacks against us by racist pro-illegals who join this site . Us Americans are fed up with this invasion, job stealing, murders, etc... Yet the pro-illegals still want the invaders in here when they know how bad they are.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    You'd have to admit though that there have been racists from both sides here not just from the pro-illegal lobby. I've seen racists postings on here that were taken down by moderators. Don't know what happened to the posters. Were they banned or just given a warning. Basically you have to watch out for racists on your side as well.
    Yes, this is true. What action we take depends on several circumstances: time on the board, severity of post, number of warnings, etc.

But why do you say 'your side?' Why not 'our side?'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Yes, this is true. What action we take depends on several circumstances: time on the board, severity of post, number of warnings, etc.

I noticed that too Jean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Discussion Rules

1. Language & hatred: No obscene language or racially derogatory comments are allowed... Terms that are considered racially derogatory are prohibited regardless of intent or usage... If your motivations are racist, we suggest you find another forum.

ALIPAC enjoys the support of Americans from many different racial and ethnic backgrounds. We are Americans United to fight illegal immigration. Our boards are open to all that share our cause.

NO RACISM AND NO RACE BAITING
    Dixie

AE

Yeah Gogo, I was out, the family has gotten that virus, the Februrary crud. It has taken us one by one. The grandson (almost three year olds are so much fun when sick!!), and he also got "pink eye" with it too (his mother as well, but I don't have to take care of her anymore), then my husband, he was down for a few days, then my 14 year old son, myself and my ten year old daughter together, she too wound up with the eye yuck, and found out, BTW, that you cannot buy Boric Acid anymore so you can use it as an eye wash for that.....go figure, they use it in making meth so now the average person cannot have it for home use.

So I treated her with some OTC eye wash, a homeopathic one that seems to have quelled the gross stuff, and now her eyes are just red, but not yucky looking.

It might take me a bit to get back into the swing of things. On top of all of that it has just been outrageously busy in our family, not sure why...

Like I said, I will miss the troll roasts. Maybe we should let one in once a month, just for sport?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by jean

I noticed that too Jean.
    That means he is on neither side of the extremes. Open border lobby nor anti-illegal extremists.

There are no gray areas here. Only Legal Immigration. That's it.

I would also like to say that flashman has never submitted a report to the moderation team and that is what you should do, if you encounter a rule violation.

Dixie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234