Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, Greg.

You can start eating your crow now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Yes, Greg.

You can start eating your crow now.

Now what makes you think Ill ever eat crow from that...

No link was provided at the opening of the thread or by you, and just because Limbaugh says so doesn’t make it so... again this was reported by cnn and fox as a Hoax... Limbaugh although he may have some info pertaining to his own experience he has done nothing to halt the situation, nor has he reported it to the proper authorities.
    Yet he had a whole show stretching the real truth, till it wound up all over the internet in three or four different productions.
    when it comes out for fact Ill believe it
    Till then, I’ve nothing more to say.

Darlene.

Thank you.....hate being made out a liar!!!

It's pretty bad when you set here and listen to Rush talk and then someone else denies Rush didn't say what he just said!!!! Especially when that someone obviously wasn't listening!!!!

So what's wrong with bending the rules a little bit so the Globalist can win, isn't that OK in the southern portions of the North American Union? (sarcasm off)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After reading the proof, what do you think now Greg?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Darlene.

Thank you.....hate being made out a liar!!!

It's pretty bad when you set here and listen to Rush talk and then someone else denies Rush didn't say what he just said!!!! Especially when that someone obviously wasn't listening!!!!
    I thought I was going crazy because I was listening to Rush
    and remember him saying that.

Thanks for the transcript

I don't want to offend people here from Florida, but no clue what is wrong with your state.

No. 1 issue economy and they vote for McCain who admits he has no clue about the economy?

No. 2 issue Iraq war? McCain says we will be there for 100 years and we're going to have other wars?

There is major corruption in that state. We need to stop letting Florida vote until we figure out what is going on in that state !!

One of the commentators on CNN (John King) had just made some remark of this notion that Independents are being factored in, in the county analysis because they had switched there registration to Republican. It was a fast remark and I thought nothing of it until I see this posting.

I would not put it past the establishment election board or the Governor of Florida to do illegal electioneering when the establishment knows it is in trouble and has to help one of there Insider buddies maintain the guise of their anti-U.S. global plan and the Presidency under their anti-U.S. elite control.

I voted in FL, last week in the early voting. I'm registered Republican but when I got into the booth ALL the candidates were listed, Republican and Democrat. I could have voted for anyone.

On other radio shows like Joyce Calburn, people were calling in saying they could switch from independent to a party on the spot. They also said there were some sites like mine that let you vote for whoever you wanted. It seems like the poll workers were not all in sync at all the sites and just did whatever.

I don't know what is wrong with people in FL. I think so many are just plain stupid and not into politics and vote as if this is a popularity contest. Plus I am sure there are illegals voting.

I worry for the future of our country.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast