Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Hmmmm, is this a COMMERCE BILL?

Sure it is... just think about it... First step in the NAU!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

You know this is a compromise and as part of the art of compromise not everyone achieved what they wanted but everyone got a little something.
    I thought a compromise was when both sides give a little in their stance, only side i see giving in any is our side.....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    You know this is a compromise and as part of the art of compromise not everyone achieved what they wanted but everyone got a little something.
    I thought a compromise was when both sides give a little in their stance, only side i see giving in any is our side.....
    I dont think there is a "our" side or "their" side on this issue.... its americans vs politicians and special interest.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

His assumption that only 'conservative Republicans' are in opposition to this bill, is utter nonsense, or perhaps wishful thinking. I am a life-long Democrat, or I should say, was a Democrat. Furthermore, I have numerous family members, friends and colleagues who concur, who also happen to be Democrats. Some are even ultra-liberal bleeding hearts.

Anyone lacking the mental capacity to recognize this bill as a monumental travesty, should not be permitted to cross the street without assistance.

You are right, FedupDeb. This isn't a bill that has outraged only those in the Repub. party, this bill has outraged most Americans, including those who don't even vote. Once the non-voters have learned about what this bill involves (including personal issues like the loss of a job, lifestyle,and culture), they are strongly opposed, too. And look at the polls -- this is not a Republican outcry!

The predictable name-calling of 'bigot', 'racist', 'xenophobe' are on the rise. No wonder, as this is about the only means that the pro-Amnesty people can resort to when addressing our numerous issues on this bill. Name calling is so desperate, but desperate people really do desperate things.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Excuse me, does anyone see anything in this bill other than a bunch of uneforceable laws that are to the advantage of the American citizen ? NO
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    This bill is a JOKE!!!

I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING any of these TRAITORS can be proud of!!

GIVING AWAY AMERICA is what this bill is!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    why does the sec. of commerce have anything to do with this bill,
    beside the obvious, that hes hispanic.
    but what does commerce have to do with workers?

thought commerce had to do with imports nad exports of goods??
    not people?
    Bingo, Jamesw62! Free movement of people and goods!!! Translated...Illegals and Drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    why does the sec. of commerce have anything to do with this bill,
    beside the obvious, that hes hispanic.
    but what does commerce have to do with workers?

thought commerce had to do with imports nad exports of goods??
    not people?
    This james is why none of them can get their own jobs done, their two busy sticking their nose in everyones elses and don't have a clue whats happening in their own departments!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Gutierrez announced, "We think that as the word gets out and as people understand the bill, I think they'll see the logic in it. You know this is a compromise and as part of the art of compromise not everyone achieved what they wanted but everyone got a little something. So by definition there are imperfections and everyone, everyone, can find some fault in it. But the bottom line is that it's a bill that moves us forward and it's alot better than the status quo."
    Sounds like his mouth was full of marbles.....the bullsh*t kind of marbles.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12