Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You and I were posting at the same time, Legal, so I didn't see yours before mine hit but here's the thing.

Okay. I agree with you. But I have to ask this. If GWB was a complete dictator would we be able to talk to each other and speak out the way that we do
    Ask yourself this question. ARE we able to talk to each other and speak out the way we do??? WHAT is there to prove to you that WE have not been SPIED ON??? It has also come out, in the past few days, that the Pentagon also has a "secret" spy division that is spying on American citizens and they have HUGE FILES on groups of people who have protested against the war in Iraq and other things that were in disagreement with the administration's policy. My point is that there is just NO assurance in my mind that we have NOT been SPIED ON AT ALIPAC.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This is FUNNY. It happened again, Legal!! I'm stopping long enough for you to respond to mine!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Great Posts Everyone!!

And these Wannabee Dictator Clowns Must Go Down!!

These freaks are like a Horror Movie on Halloween. And Dman, "astonishing" is exactly what they are. Cheney is so out of touch that he's calling for more robust powers when the reality is he's on his way to an IMPEACHMENT with the Wackident, bein' glued to an orange jumpsuit and issued his ONE GMO BOWL for that ONE unidentifiable scoop of gray mush a day for the rest of his worthless miserable life.

They are both delusional and out of touch with the R E A L I T Y of their situation.

Which means...they are both insane.

Get them both out of our government now, CONGRESS, before these Jokers get us all killed, enslaved or start WWIII!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm operating and have been for several months on the belief that they visit our website and spy on US.

In fact, I write my posts especially for them.

Hear that FREAKS????

You don't scare me, you pansy ass lily livered MANIACS!!

I've got ORANGE JUMPSUITS extra large just for you, PEEPERS!!

You disgust me beyond my belief, TRAITORS!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I'm operating and have been for several months on the belief that they visit our website and spy on US.

In fact, I write my posts especially for them.

Hear that FREAKS????

You don't scare me, you pansy ass lily livered MANIACS!!

I've got ORANGE JUMPSUITS extra large just for you, PEEPERS!!

You disgust me beyond my belief, TRAITORS!!

Go Judy Go! You fire me up like no other.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

oh now I know why bush likes illegals so much- you see he cant get regular american citizens to go after each other and create the final step to dictarship- but hey free beer and guns and car for all illegals ?

Thanks Dman!! Lets Rock these Assholes out of government today!!

C H A R G E!!

Thelma--you got it Girl. The plan was to eliminate the power of the American People, our Spirit. They thought they break US with "terror" and "bankruptcy".

NADA.

They forgot....Who We Are and What We Were Born To Do.

They M I S C A L C U L A T E D!

I'm already putting together a Business Plan for a new ORANGE JUMPSUIT FACTORY, Made in America by Ceritifed Americans of course. Each will carry a label that affirms "CERTIFIED AMERICAN MADE". They will of course be made out of American Polyester, 100%...their own little permanent "sweat tank"....the "scratchy" kind too.

I figure there are so many of these Traitors to round up, lock up and "house" for several more decades with life sentences for Treason that this ORANGE JUMPSUIT business is VIABLE!!

Any investors?

I've also got engineers working on the perfect GMO Mush Bowl, natural ceramic of couse. But, if they are bad and cause trouble or break their bowl, then we convert them to metal bowls--lead containing of course.

They have no idea who they're messin' with when they decided to stick Americans in the back....they have no idea how "creative" our Treason Retaliation will be.

Thanks Dman!! Lets Rock these Assholes out of government today!!
    Absolutely!!! Then send them to jail or deport them.

I'm already putting together a Business Plan for a new ORANGE JUMPSUIT FACTORY, Made in America by Ceritifed Americans of course. Each will carry a label that affirms "CERTIFIED AMERICAN MADE". They will of course be made out of American Polyester, 100%...their own little permanent "sweat tank"....the "scratchy" kind too.

I figure there are so many of these Traitors to round up, lock up and "house" for several more decades with life sentences for Treason that this ORANGE JUMPSUIT business is VIABLE!!

Any investors?
    I'll buy some stock.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great!!! When I get all the "figures" put together, I'll so advise.

That would be fun wouldn't it?

What "color" should their ceramic bowls be?

Any thoughts? We would want it to be as annoying as possible.

Flourescent lime green? With a 60s Peace Sign Drawn on the inside bottom with a Middle Finger under it?

I need input!

COUNT ME IN!! I want the bowls to be black and white STRIPED and I want them put on the CHAIN GANG so they can SEE what it's like to do a day's work. The orange polyester jumpsuits sound perfect. No luxury Pima cotton--just Wal-Mart brand polyester!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast