Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nonetheless, did ya like it ? :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I'll just give him our beagle's color. It's red, white and blue. He can glue some of his mom's rhinestones on it
    :P

That's it, I'm going to gitmo !!
    Glue some of his mom's rhinestone on it!!

"that's it, I'm going to gitmo?"

See ya there, Legal. Hey...maybe we'll take our charm and humor with US and give our BOYS down there a real fine "howdy, have you heard what's afoot"...we could be like Patriot Missionaries convert our troops and then CHARGE BACK IN with the convertees and save the nation?

What cha think?

Possible, Pipe Dream?

I think at least....possible.

All things are.....possible....even the impossible....when you're an American Citizen...aren't they!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did you really think that was funny ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I can see Bush now with his new Beagle collar with the self-glued Rhinestones on it trying to look Presidential at the next Rose Garden Press Conference!!

Only problem is and what was so funny is that his mom probably doesn't have any rhinestones, only diamonds and she'll be following him around watching out after the welfare of her "jewels" in case he goes to some area where there might be some "underprivileged people" that might pull one of those stones off that collar during a Presidential Hug Photo-Op!!

Hug, "Plunk", pocket, run!!

Yep...we are for sure goin' to end up at Gitmo!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No we won't. President Bush said not too long ago, right on TV, that the American people have a right to express their opinions.

For now, and for US, I'll choose to believe it. I feel sure that his people read here, because it gives them a good idea of what we are thinking, how we are reacting to different developments regarding this issue.

I feel sure that he'd be madder than a hornet's nest about some things we say, and probably laugh a little at others if he really knew. He's probably been told that there's a raging war on the internet about illegal immigration. Let's just hope they don't let him read it !! God. He'd probably go ballistic. (I just got a chill).

Yea, you're right, we could face consequences to speaking out so forcefully, but let's hope that President Bush, will at least stick by what he said publicly on TV about expressing our opinions.

He has to remember....we KNOW he doesn't read the mail !!

And another thing....all he has to do is "talk honestly" with us about this, in a way that our side can be fairly expressed and debated. That's all it would take. Sigh. Goodnight. Sleep well in your own bed !!

And remember, there's no place like home. And home for us is the USA.
    Which is why he CAN'T send us to Gitmo !!

There. Do you feel better? I do. Goodnight and sweet dreams, American Sister.

P.S. Shhh. (whisper)....Christmas is coming !!

Good Night American Sister!!

I'll unpack my bags...GITMO will have to get along without US!

I'm not afraid though. I'm ready for whatever it takes for us to save our country and I believe our war of words will work. We may have to take to the streets; or fight a real war. We're capable of it; have always been; always will be. It's Who We Are and What We Were All Born To Do. Many before us have had these same moments.

Lets give our US Congress a chance to do their jobs and remove the maniac so we can stop illegal immigration and save our nation.

Sweet Dreams Sister, and yes, I do feel better. Americans just do that for each other, you know, it's one of the lovely benefits of being an American...sharing it with other Americans.

And Thanks William and ALIPAC because without you, Americans would be more isolated from each other and instead of hopeful this Christmas, depressed as hell!!

THANK YOU ALIPAC!!

M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

A M E R I C A

Y'all ALWAYS do this to me! Don't you EVER go to BED???!!!

Legal--you are right about one thing--we are not locked up YET. BUT, my biggest fear is that, in light of the LATEST REVELATIONS, people like us who love their country BUT disagree with this President ARE being watched and I don't have ANY DOUBTS that we have been spied on. NO--it has NOT COME TO THE POINT THAT THEY ARE ARRESTING people who oppose their policies but think about it like this. IF all of their secretive actions had NOT been exposed, don't you think that, left UNRESTRAINED, that's what would eventually evolve?

I agree with Judy's contention:
    You know, really when you think about it, he should be bugged at all times. Really when you think it, he shouldn't have any secret conversations with anyone about anything while he's President.
    I think that ONE GOOD THING that has come out of this administration is the fact that the American people are going to DEMAND openness and honesty and ACCOUNTABILITY from the people we elect. The White House should be an OPEN BOOK. It is OUR RIGHT, as AMERICAN CITIZENS, to be fully informed of what our administration is doing behind our backs. IF we had bugged the RANCH in August of 2002, we would have known EXACTLY what the CABAL was planning about Iraq. We would have been able to stop that plan in its tracks. We have learned that the Patriot Act went WAY TOO FAR in stepping on our rights and, after all, if we forfeit those, we ARE NO LONGER AMERICA. We have learned that ALL GOOD THINGS can be DESTROYED by vesting ONE BRANCH OF OUR GOVERNMENT with unlimited power. We have learned that we don't even have to DO anything to vest them with this power EXCEPT blindly trust them to do the "right thing". It's sad but it's true--we can no longer be blindly led to the slaughter just because our President has asked us to "trust him". We really do have to follow Reagan's Cold War advice--"TRUST BUT VERIFY". We have been TOO COMPLACENT for TOO LONG.

SO, if we can EVER get rid of the SEMI-dictators (that any better, Legal??) in the White House, I don't believe that intelligent, thinking Americans will EVER allow this unrestrained POWER from ONE BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT AGAIN.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootise, great post and thanks for reminding us about:

TRUST BUT VERIFY!!

This should apply to all things!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast