Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It seems like they try to deny the Spanish side of their ancestry and only claim the Native Indian side so they can claim their land was stolen by other Europeans. They are so full of lies and hypocricy it makes you want to barf.

The people in Mexico are primarily White Spanish Europeans and Colonial Black, which were the majority of the population until the Spaniards seized control and killed them off or exiled them.

The Mexican government has pushed out a lot of propaganda about everyone being Native or Meso as they call them. DNA will prove otherwise.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Aliens from undocumented planets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Dixie, a while back my daughter was dating a Navy guy she met, he was from Pasadena, CA, his parents had come here as teens (legally or not?) from Mexico. They met in high school, married and had four kids. He said that they avoid the "mestizo" people, even in CA as they are "filthy people", his words. He did not classify them as being

This guy was tall, lighter skinned than my daughter, and had blue eyes, while two if his sibling had blue and one with green eyes. His family has owned a ranch down there (I want to say that he said it was not far from Acapulco, maybe I am remembering wrong?) and they avoided hiring most of them.

So, according to him, there is a big gap in who is indigenous and who is from colonial families. He made it sound like there really is no intermingling (maybe that was just his opinion, he grew up in Pasadena).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been around Hispanics for years, and up to a few years back they would have been insulted if you told them they looked Indian, or asked how much Indian blood they had. They strongly identified themselves with the Spanish side. And the whiter their skin, the higher their status.

Most Hispanics treated (and probably still do) their indigenous people horribly. They didn't want to be reminded of that part of their heritage. But now, when it serves their reconquista purpose, that is all you hear. About how "native to the land" they are. Most are mestizo, mixed blood. Tell them to go back to Europe and they will throw a fit.

Their Spanish side sure gives Spaniards a bad name. Until they are all fluent in indigenous languages I won't pay attention when they claim they are the "owners" of this continent. As a matter of fact many are hurrying to seminars to learn some Indian languages to fool us )
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Dixie, a while back my daughter was dating a Navy guy she met, he was from Pasadena, CA, his parents had come here as teens (legally or not?) from Mexico. They met in high school, married and had four kids. He said that they avoid the "mestizo" people, even in CA as they are "filthy people", his words. He did not classify them as being

This guy was tall, lighter skinned than my daughter, and had blue eyes, while two if his sibling had blue and one with green eyes. His family has owned a ranch down there (I want to say that he said it was not far from Acapulco, maybe I am remembering wrong?) and they avoided hiring most of them.

So, according to him, there is a big gap in who is indigenous and who is from colonial families. He made it sound like there really is no intermingling (maybe that was just his opinion, he grew up in Pasadena).
    Indeed. It's almost comical. Look at all those in govt office in Mexico, or on Mexican TV. Um...they are (dare I say it!?)...white folk.

That's because the only way you rise to such positions in highly-racist (say...Mexico used to have a large black-African--escaped slave-- population....um...where'd they all go? Oh, that's right...they were literally chased out of the country) Mexico, you have to have mostly SPANISH blood and LOOK like you do, as well.

Even Hitler considered the Spanish of Aryan lines. So when they run around screaming "racist!!!" at us, invite them to look to the south...where they will find a truly racist culture, one which in fact tightly embraces its history of institutionalized racism and continues to do so to this day, a day when the evil, racist US has put that evil behind.

Tokie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The people in Mexico are primarily White Spanish Europeans and Colonial Black, which were the majority of the population until the Spaniards seized control and killed them off or exiled them.

The Mexican government has pushed out a lot of propaganda about everyone being Native or Meso as they call them. DNA will prove otherwise.

Dixie
    Um...no.

While there's lots of Spanish and some African blood there, there's even more "mezo" or native blood. Yes, the Spaniards killed off quite a few millions of the natives they found there (Aztec, Mayan and smaller cultural groups generally of the same Asiatic roots as our own Indians) they failed to get 'em all!

The peasant population of Mexico (and all of Latin and S. America) has always been heavily indiginous (native), mixed as are N. American blacks and Indians, with that of the Spanish, bloodlines that are there in MUCH smaller numbers. In Mexico, the only way to rise to the top in govt, media, business etc., is to be more "white" than "mezo." You simply don't see short, swarthy, very dark people in these positions.

Tokie

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I also find it insulting when they say this country belongs to them in spite of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildago and the 15 million that was paid to Mexico for some southwestern states. Or that those of European ancestry are here illegally even though their families have been here since it's founding or arrived legallly through Ellis Island. The pro-illegals are nothing but a bunch of truth-spinners and hypocrites.
    AND IT WASNT REALLY THEIRS TO SELL. THE SPANISH TOOK IT FROM THE INDIANS WHO WERE THERE AT THE TIME.

AND ....LET'S SEE WHO ARE THE DECENDENTS OF THE SPANISH? OH THATS RIGHT....LATINOS. SO THEY REALLY HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK.

LIKE USUAL, IT WAS OK FOR THEIR ANCESTORS TO TAKE THE LAND FROM THE AMERICAN INDIANS...BUT WHEN OUR ANCESTORS TOOK IT .....OR BOUGHT IT FROM THEIR ANCESTORS, THEN SUDDENLY IT'S A PROBLEM.

SO IN TRUE FORM, THEY ARE SAYING WHAT IS OK FOR THEIR ANCESTORS TO DO IS NOT OK FOR OUR ANCESTORS.

FINALLY, WITH ALL OF THEIR COMPLAINING ABOUT THE UNFAIRNESS TO THEIR ANCHOR BABIES, THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT OUR BIRTHS HERE DONT MEAN ANYTHING.

AGAIN, THEIR ANCHOR BABIES HAVE RIGHTS, AND OUR AMERICAN BORN CITIZENS ARENT SUPPOSE TO.
    Indeed. The pretzelized "logic" of all this is something to behold: we are the interlopers because we "stole" the American Southwest from the Spanish who took it from Native Americans like the Hopi and Zuni and Acoma, etc., so we need to give it back to Mexico, a land formed by the brutal destruction of several large Native societies found there in the early 1500s by the um...well, the Spanish, a "race" of people even the Nazis said were "Aryan," so um...yeah...we need to give America back to its rightful owners...the Mexicans!

Man. If that does not give you a headache working through it, you are not working very hard at it.

Tokie

That's another point. They (Mestizo-Mexicans) who make up the majority of Mexicans can't really deny their Spanish blood otherwise why do they speak Spanish rather than some indigenous languages? As you said, those with the reconquisa mindset are claiming to be indigenous while denying their Spanish bloodlines as justification for saying the southwestern U.S. or even the whole Northern continent belongs to them and that they have a right to be here regardless of what went down in history via treaties and a war between the U.S. and Mexico and monies and land exchanging hands.

I laugh every time they say that those of white European ancestry should go back to Europe because we are here illegally. My response to them is always, when you going back to Spain, invader?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I find it funny that on those pro-illegal forums they get all touchy about terms like "anchor baby" and "illegal aliens" and yet they don't hesitate to call us xenophobes, racists, rednecks, mayonaise militia, johnny sixpac, etc. I find those terms much more insulting and false than the terms of anchor baby and illegal alien which do fit the bill. In fact illegal alien is the term our government uses to describe those in this country without papers. The term anchor baby means that an illegal had a baby on our soil and therefore anchored themselves unto our country.

I also find it insulting when they say this country belongs to them in spite of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildago and the 15 million that was paid to Mexico for some southwestern states. Or that those of European ancestry are here illegally even though their families have been here since it's founding or arrived legallly through Ellis Island. The pro-illegals are nothing but a bunch of truth-spinners and hypocrites.
    Johnny Sixpac? (looks and belly...I wish!) I could be in some of those pictures on the beach with Matthew McConahey....

Anyway....screaming "RACCCIIIISTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!" is the first and last best defense of those who intrinsically understand that their argument--we should throw open our borders to all-comers because that way the big corps. that pay so much to politicians who help them keep their illegal workforce will like it--is a situation that doesn't especially (or shouldn't) appeal to the average, legal immigrant/resident or native citizen of the United States.

Since they can't say "destroying our culture, society and economy for the sake of a few very wealthy and powerful people at the top is good for um...well, those of us this describes!!" is not going ot win many (thinking) converts from the hoi palloi, they can only scream "RAACCCIIIISSTTTTTTT!!!!" when we hoi palloi meekly say, "um...gee...none of that sounds like it'll be too terribly good for me, my kids, my grandkids, my culture, my society and my nation."

Yep...if you don't want to be overun by an invading force that hopes to turn American into a colony of Mexico, why it's clear that you are a (say it loud and say it proud) RAAACCCCIIISSSTTTTTTTT!!!!

Tokie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast