Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

However, we cannot fully put the blame on illegals, we must also address the companies here who hire illegals for cheap labor, this is probably the catalyst to the whole illegal immigration issue. Agree?
    Agree. Enforce immigration labor laws and the bulk of the problem would be eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    However, we cannot fully put the blame on illegals, we must also address the companies here who hire illegals for cheap labor, this is probably the catalyst to the whole illegal immigration issue. Agree?
    Agree. Enforce immigration labor laws and the bulk of the problem would be eliminated.
    JOHN
    so simple, isn't it. Do they really think that we can't see this? Or that they think they can hide the truth of it?

Do they truly think that we don't know that they REFUSE to honor the Rule of Law and do it in full daylight?

Urghhhhhhhh
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Krazy, they come here for the same reason legal immgrants come here. The same reason one would move from their state, from their city, from their neighborhood, from their house. That reason is simply to live in a better place.
    No kidding! Really, I thought they just came for vacation! wow! lol

Seriously though, I only criticize illegal aliens for breaking the laws of this nation by coming here without going through the legal process. It is very unfair to those immigrants who are responsible and go through the process legally. It is also a security issue when our government does not know or track people coming across our borders. I can definitely understand wanting a better life, but I feel that people should do it legally or make their homeland a better place to live rather than break our laws. I do not feel our laws should change, they should just be enforced. That is my opinion, that is what this website is about, and that is what I will continue to support.

"Remember the Alamo!"

I just love it when Crocket gets on a roll!!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

a right post

chicano has every right to be on this site. illegals immigration debate. altho I am against illegal immigration, debating is what it is about.

Re: a right post

Quote Originally Posted by grannylady
    chicano has every right to be on this site. illegals immigration debate. altho I am against illegal immigration, debating is what it is about.
    I believe debating is important in our lives. BUT this is "Americans for LEGAL immigration" and everyone should read the mission statement of websites that they register to login and participate.

"ALI is dedicated to supporting candidates who make illegal immigration reduction a top priority. We are a nonpartisan political action committee and your contributions and membership will go to candidates that will work to reduce illegal immigration. We also plan to educate lawmakers, the media, and the public about the wishes of the vast majority of legal citizens to control illegal immigration and point out the negative impacts illegal immigration is having on our society."

The mission statement on ALIPAC looks pretty clear cut to me, and I don't understand why Chicano bothered to come to this website. That's just my personal perception of it all.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

don't understand why Chicano bothered to come to this website. That's just my personal perception of it all.
    He is here to demonstrate his superior intellectual acumen, just ask him I am sure he likes to tell everyone how superior he thinks he is.
    My Dad used to say "If I could buy that guy for what is he worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth, I would be rich!!" I always loved that saying.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678