Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

China=Mfg., India=IT, etc. America=unskilled & uneducat

India

Compared to China's development, which is based on manufacturing exports and attracting foreign investments, India's development is based on services -- especially information technology and pharmaceuticals -- and domestic investments.

''Our growth is not state-sector driven,'' Trade and Industry Minister Kamal Nath told me in a separate interview. ``It's private-sector driven.''

Information-technology firms are turning this country into the world hub for outsourced accounting, engineering, medical X-ray diagnosis and scores of other services. Services account for about half of India's economy, while manufacturing accounts for only 17 percent.
    http://www.americaneconomicalert.com/ne ... ID=2451332

So, China has our manufacturing, India has services, IT, etc.....and America has illegal, unskilled and uneducated aliens!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

There was an editorial cartoon about a year ago, showing the merits of globalism as involving each nation doing what it was good at. China, manufacturing, India, tech support, America, filling out forms for a fifth mortgage so they could go on buying stuff.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've preached to my family about buying all the newest gadgets from China, Chinese made anything for that matter....but they end up getting their kids the newest game system that comes out each and every year!

How many new game systems, does a kid need?

UB

China=Mfg., India=IT, etc. America=unskilled & uneducated.
    Wrong.

It's China = Mfg.
    India=IT
    America=Military.

That's the New World Order.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

US=military has a point. It suddenly makes sense that our leaders are giving away jobs. Cannon fodder doesn't need a career path.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sometimes when I'm running late paying my monthly bills I call in the payment on some. I called on capitol one and expected to pay the $10 call in fee. A man with a middleeastern accent who called himself Austin waited on me. I asked him where he was located and with some reluctance he admitted India. He told me the pay by phone is now $14. It is hard to beleive that they are outsourcing an American job to save money and charging me MORE!!! Time for me to shred my Capitol One card.

You should shred all of your credit cards..the less this establishment knows about you the better..good luck in the future

Not only that, but the use of third world labor has made it feasible for companies to aggressively pursue debts as low as $10. Add to that the practice of companies selling off old, 'uncollectable' debts to third party companies and you can see the potential for abuse. If a company ever writes off a debt of yours, and then you hear about it years later from another company that bought that debt and is trying to collect, and you respond, then that can 're-age' the debt and do further harm to your credit by making it look like a newer late payment so far as your FICO score is concerned.

What makes this especially bad is that it can even happen with debts that were discharged in a bankruptcy or other agreement. It can also happen with debts that were never yours to start with (i.e. identity theft).

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Sometimes when I'm running late paying my monthly bills I call in the payment on some. I called on capitol one and expected to pay the $10 call in fee. A man with a middleeastern accent who called himself Austin waited on me. I asked him where he was located and with some reluctance he admitted India. He told me the pay by phone is now $14. It is hard to beleive that they are outsourcing an American job to save money and charging me MORE!!! Time for me to shred my Capitol One card.
    I got rid of my Capital One card...I told them I'd rather have their "Vikings" after me than them! They aren't who they say they are!

My mother had to have an MRI and someone in India read the results. I couldn't believe it.