Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Thanks JAK new grandbaby coming in two months. Scary. Her mom has stomach problems so this is critical for our new one.
    Congratulations!! Bet you can hardly wait!! I love babies!!! They don't talk back and they are easy to please! Can't hold them and kiss them enough!!! ....and then they grow up! (ah, but we still love them!...those teen years can make you pull your hair out with the fighting and teasing and bickering amongst themselves!)

I will try to call the others tomorrow.
    Yes we are excited. Since she already lost two, this would be devastating if something like this happened after she successfully carries the little one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Ah, so true JAK, about those teen years.................

My son is 15, and till recently, he has been a joy to have around, and although for the most part he can be, he has been really pushing his limits with us, and his attitude has been...well....crummy a lot! As well, he has been picking at EVERYTHING his little sister does or says or watches or listens to (you get the idea).

My grandson is three, and a joy to be around, even on his bad days, I miss that with my kids (I also miss going down the Barbie aisles too!).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234