Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Choosing The Right Way

"If we choose the right way, we are sustained in our actions by the principals of rightousness, in which there is power from the Heavens. If we choose the wrong way and act on that choice, there is no such Heavenly promise or power, and we are alone and destined to fail."-William R. Bradford.

"In our Battle to Save The Union it is ever so important to realize the fight must be won fairly. We cannot and must not become them; power hungry sociopathic liars and schemers. That is not the future America i want to belong to. Never do or say anything out of anger no matter how difficult that may seem, at least to some of us, myself included. there is a right way and a wrong way to win. And win we shall."-a fellow patriot

"Never give up. Never surrender."-Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

Very nicely put wayneman.

Yes it is difficult at times to hold back one's passion. I too have to step back from time to time to get a breath of fresh air.

Fight fairly..just like the other side is doing...

Kathyet

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It is never easy to not act out on your anger, call names and just be mean.

I had been taught that it was walking in the spirit, not the flesh. Let the nasty OBLer's, liberals and all corrupted politicians get down into the cesspool and wallow, let them be alone in their own filth of corruption, we all can stand above it, and be able to walk away clean.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)