Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizens Still Prefer American Values to “Diversityâ€

23 February 2008
    [b][size=200]Citizens Still Prefer American Values to “Diversityâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are SEVERAL different nations and cultures in EACH of my parent's families. There is NO way I could possibly DO justice to ALL of them! Each of these gems of my heritage, as BEAUTIFUL and UNIQUE as it is, is BUT a TILE in the ALL-AMERICAN mosaic of my LIFE! Therefore, the ONLY thing that I can TRULY be is an AMERICAN! I will NEVER be FOREIGNIZED! I will REMAIN an AMERICAN even if it turns out that I may have to DIE for it!

Re: Citizens Still Prefer American Values to “Diversityâ€

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Some people celebrate the multiculturalism and wide diversity of people in the United States, while others celebrate the country’s unity and shared values. In general, are you more likely to vote for a presidential candidate who celebrates the wide diversity of Americans or the shared values of Americans?
    What about those people who celebrate the multiculturalism and wide diversity of people in the U.S AND celebrate the country's unity and shared values, LIKE MOST AMERICANS???

This was a stupid question by FOX!!!