Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$25000 for lost wages??? The man was an illegal!!
    Speaking of suits the lawyer is dressed like a clown.

MW
    This is a prime example of why English needs to be our national language! In my opinion, this lawsuit has no standing and will be dismissed. To my knowledge, the Constitution of the United States, federal government or City of Dallas has no written laws that require a law enforcement officer to know the Spanish language.

Anyone notice the rash of frivolous lawsuits that have been filed recently on behalf of illegal immigrants? Talk about attempting to work the system. In my honest opinion, illegal immigrants should not be able to file a lawsuit against an American business, city, town, or citizen for the purpose of gaining financial reward.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yikes. I really need a puke smiley for this one. IF a case like this could ever win, we're finished, washed up and America is over.

I usually try not to write out of anger but this has me pissed.

I wrote this to Garcia;

He's been coming here for 23 years and didn't understand the police? Give me a break you lying theif! This is America, English is spoken here. You are perpatrating yet another unerhanded ploy used by illegal immigrants and their ilk. I hope you are an embarrassment in court.

May a barrio soon come to a neighborhood near you!

This was the reply from his office;

"Hey this is Texas, learn Texas's first language spanish/indian,or go back to what ever part of the world you came from .English Plus"

I replied with this;

My father ate food that was grown on this land so therefore I was born of American soil. Not even a good try Domingo.

Lets see who gets tired first.

MW
    cribster wrote:

"Hey this is Texas, learn Texas's first language spanish/indian,or go back to what ever part of the world you came from .English Plus"
    Certainly you jest, did he really respond with that? Definitely sounds like an ambulance chaser to me. Perhaps he's not even up to that level, maybe a snake chaser would be more appropriate (snakes do occasionally bite people).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just shot off my email to thank Mr. Garcia, for adding more ammunition to our side to outrage the good citizens of this country by his stupid insulting lawsuit on behalf of his client, and because of citizens like him more and more of Americans were waking up to fight this illegal immigration invasion and all the burdens it poses on our country! told him to keep up the good work.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    I usually try not to write out of anger but this has me pissed.

I wrote this to Garcia;

He's been coming here for 23 years and didn't understand the police? Give me a break you lying theif! This is America, English is spoken here. You are perpatrating yet another unerhanded ploy used by illegal immigrants and their ilk. I hope you are an embarrassment in court.

May a barrio soon come to a neighborhood near you!

I replied with this;

My father ate food that was grown on this land so therefore I was born of American soil. Not even a good try Domingo.

Lets see who gets tired first.
    Odd, my guess is that Texas' first language was probably some long-extinct tongue of some forgotten people, and that more recently it was probably Caddo, Chickasaw or some other American Indian dialect. I'm not making any assumptions regarding the veracity of the above post, but isn't it strange that Mexicans often try to call Spanish an "original" language of the Americas when it is a European language that predates English and French on these shores by only a few years?

isn't it strange that Mexicans often try to call Spanish an "original" language of the Americas when it is a European language that predates English and French on these shores by only a few years?
    Shack!!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a bunch of hewy. Royce City is where the kid last spring had the American Flag on his truck and they kicked him out of school. I think his name was Cody Bryant.

That illegal alien can just go to jail and be read his rights, when he gets there. Oh, and they put their knee on your head when you resist arrest. Guess attorney idiot forgot to mention that part of the proceedure. I want to know what that illegal was doing that caused a cop to go after him.

AMERICANS WILL NEVER SPEAK SPANISH FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    cribster wrote:

Certainly you jest, did he really respond with that? Definitely sounds like an ambulance chaser to me. Perhaps he's not even up to that level, maybe a snake chaser would be more appropriate (snakes do occasionally bite people).
    DITTO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast