Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    cribster wrote:

This was the reply from his office;

"Hey this is Texas, learn Texas's first language spanish/indian,or go back to what ever part of the world you came from .English Plus"
    Certainly you jest, did he really respond with that? Definitely sounds like an ambulance chaser to me. Perhaps he's not even up to that level, maybe a snake chaser would be more appropriate (snakes do occasionally bite people).
    I copied and pasted the reply just the way it came from his office. I say his "office" because it was most likely his assistant replying rather then Garcia himself. I wonder if Garcia knows what the assistant is saying on his behalf?

If that was Garcia replying he has no business being a lawyer, I have still yet to figure out what the tag at the end 'English Plus" means.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    cribster wrote:

"Hey this is Texas, learn Texas's first language spanish/indian,or go back to what ever part of the world you came from .English Plus"
    Certainly you jest, did he really respond with that? Definitely sounds like an ambulance chaser to me. Perhaps he's not even up to that level, maybe a snake chaser would be more appropriate (snakes do occasionally bite people).
    I copied and pasted the reply just the way it came from his office. I say his "office" because it was most likely his assistant replying rather then Garcia himself. I wonder if Garcia knows what the assistant is saying on his behalf?

If that was Garcia replying he has no business being a lawyer, I have still yet to figure out what the tag at the end 'English Plus" means.
    Well, I would definitely hang onto that reply in case the idiot ever decides to seek office again.

CRIBSTER
    "english plus"........sounds very much like 'English as a Second Language" that they're pushing in so many schools.

Wish you'd call his office and ask them point blank for verification
    THEN ask them to email their reply as well, LMAO...great to have in your file for future use, as Crocket suggested!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    cribster wrote:

Incredible! I can't believe that was the reply either. Yes. Do hang onto that email.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    I'd not only hang on to that reply, I'd send copies of it to EVERY newspaper in the state!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Garcia is a piece of garbage, and should go live in Mexico where he belongs.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

This country has to be the most sue-happy place on earth. At this rate I'll get sued for stepping on a bug. Imagine, a person who isn't suppose to be here in the first place gets to sue citizens of this country. What other country can an illegal do that in? No wonder there are so many groups and divisions, too many lawyers eager and ready to get even more money out of this system. Seems this country is getting more insane everyday.
    We need a hero! And that's another problem. People don't have heroes anymore because everyone is busy being pc, polite weak nothings. Tom Tancredo is close to being mine though.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123