Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Civil Unrest

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Civil Unrest

Hello everyone. I am new to this site and I am very happy to find it, though I do not want to be too forward in posting, being new and all.....

I was wondering if any of you here feel that we are approaching some kind of uprising of ordinary people against the selling of America ? I am not for or against the idea, just curious what people thought. It is apparant that we are not winning by our telephone calls and faxes. What will it take to get back on track in this country ?

I have wondered if the memo from Homeland Security during the tea parties, re subversive groups gathering, was a feeling that the government was having that people are fed up.

We are living in perilous times, I think.
    Politics=The art of obtaining money from the rich and votes from the poor on the pretext of protecting each from the other-Oscar Arminger

Welcome Annie143

We are for political solutions only.

Our rules clearly state: "No discussion of insurrection or Civil War caused by Americans."

Rules for Discussion
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Civil Unrest

Quote Originally Posted by Annie143
    Hello everyone. I am new to this site and I am very happy to find it, though I do not want to be too forward in posting, being new and all.....

I was wondering if any of you here feel that we are approaching some kind of uprising of ordinary people against the selling of America ? I am not for or against the idea, just curious what people thought. It is apparant that we are not winning by our telephone calls and faxes. What will it take to get back on track in this country ?

I have wondered if the memo from Homeland Security during the tea parties, re subversive groups gathering, was a feeling that the government was having that people are fed up.

We are living in perilous times, I think.
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC ANNIE!!!!

I think the PEOPLE are trying to communicate what they want to the government and are becoming frustrated that our government seems to be ignoring the will of the people that they are suppose to represent. In turn, THE PEOPLE are becoming more and more frustrated that their voices are going unheard. And I do think the government is getting worried about the rising up of the general population in response to being ignored. Yep...THE PEOPLE are fed up to the eyeballs and the government knows it. If the government continues to blow off the will of the people, then the frustration will rise....particularly as they lose their jobs and homes at the same time. Thats my take on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Annie...
    This site is for ideas on how to Reverse the Illegal Alien Invasion.
    No Violence Here.
    But I could Direct you to a few sites that are Looking at that Possibility.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Annie143 I think the majority here believe in the Second Amendment and you can join the NRA for free, currently.

Recently, someone was telling me while out at a Tea Party and in group rallies to always remember to sit on hands if confronted by police.

This is what Martin L. King told his people, I believe.

At least we are grouping together and learning from each other, finally

I am so sorry for breeching posting rules. I am not advocating insurrection (?) at all. I was just wondering what people had heard or felt was a mood in the country.

I own several guns as I grew up with them but not a hunter and dont feel the need to join the NRA, free or otherwise <s>.

I am a huge admirer of Martin Luther King. His "I have a dream" speech still brings tears to my eyes and makes chill bumps on my arm when I hear it. A powerful and moving speech and life.

I am a very active member and supporter of NumbersUSA.

I apologize for my bad and thank you for all the nice Welcomes ! I will read frequently.

(I hope that didn't sound snippy.... )
    Politics=The art of obtaining money from the rich and votes from the poor on the pretext of protecting each from the other-Oscar Arminger

While I have never studied history down to the state and county legislative level, I get a good idea that constituents of many of these law makers are either totally ignored or cuddled when campaign contributions are needed. IMO, so many of them talk the talk, but when they get elected it is "I will do what I dang-nab please."

Hi Annie, WELCOME!

Google "March 13th 2008 secret meeting."

There's videos with Dennis Kucinich questioning why they are having a secret meeting.
    You'll also find a list of 10 things that came up in the meeting.
    I think someone said in a video it was only the 3rd time in our history they called a "secret Meeting."

pm me if you can't find it....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Wellcome aboard annie!

All I can say is that this is spooky stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Hi Annie, WELCOME!

Google "March 13th 2008 secret meeting."

There's videos with Dennis Kucinich questioning why they are having a secret meeting.
    You'll also find a list of 10 things that came up in the meeting.
    I think someone said in a video it was only the 3rd time in our history they called a "secret Meeting."

pm me if you can't find it....
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast