Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Civil Unrest

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Read it. All I can is....wow !

I certainly dont have answers to all of the problems we are facing in this country at this time. But, I do believe that most of what we are doing or are letting happen is going to destroy this country as it was. The quality of life is nothing to what it was when I was growing up and we were not real well off folks.

I think the time is coming that the majority of our food will be imported.

I am beginning to feel like a sardine in a can at the rate land is being developed for housing and shopping areas.

Outdoor activities are hard to come by except in a planned way....i.e. tennis, basketball, swimming, etc. To get out and take a walk in a wooded area is almost nonexistant and good luck in trying to find a rural fishing spot.

I dont think we could mount a defense against a foreign attack at this point. We have no manufacturing to speak up. what if we had another WWII ? We would be dead in the water.

English is the international language of the business world and we are being forced to accommadate the language of an illegal minority in our own country.

I am not against immigration (controlled). I have many foreign born clients in my business. I admire and appreciate most of them. Fine people.
    they are opposed to the illegal influx, even the ones of the same nationality, though they came in the previous amnesty.

I get depressed about what is in store for my grandchildren, though I think they have been indoctrinated enough, it wont matter. May be I should let it go.

sorry for the rant. It has been a long week (accountant and tax preparer)
    Politics=The art of obtaining money from the rich and votes from the poor on the pretext of protecting each from the other-Oscar Arminger

Re: Civil Unrest

TexasBorn
    All I can say is that this is spooky stuff....
    It's old news that went around but NEVER made it in the news???
    I think it's important for all to know...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: Civil Unrest

As America Collapses US Government Secret Plans RevealedPosted by indglass on May 21, 2008

A secret meeting of Congress discusses immanent martial law.

March 13, 2008

On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. In the history of The United States this is only the fourth time a secret meeting was held by the house. Even though Representatives are sworn to secrecy by House Rules XVII, some of the members were so shocked, horrified, furious, and concerned about the future of America by what was revealed to them inside the secret meeting, that they have started to leak this secret information to independent news agencies around the world. The mass media said almost nothing about the secret meeting of the House, mentioning only one of the items being discussed. (The new surveillance techniques that are going to be used by the U.S. Government to watch all American citizens). The story was first released in a newspaper out of Brisbane, Australia revealing the contents of the secret U.S. Government meeting and plans for America including all of it’s citizens. Shortly there after, David J. Meyer from Last Trumpet Ministries found it and made it more available for the world to see.

Here is what was revealed:

[b]The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008

The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009

The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse

The advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. Citizensâ€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

To depress you even further, in 1996 statistics quoted by the Wall Street Journal, 88 percent of shrimp eaten by Americans is imported from all over the world, while our local fishing fleets cannot afford to go out. Most of the shrimp are farm-raised, which means they have to be pumped with antibiotics just so they can stay alive many of which are not allowed to be used in our food chain. I used to get local farm-raised tilapia in FL, but the only tilapia sold in the stores here is from China, as is the shrimp.
    And "product of USA" can also mean that the final assembly was done in this country, and what really makes me go off the deep end are boxes that say nothing more than Printed in USA, but once you buy it and open the box the product is, of course, from China.
    The whole thing has spun way out of control, but it seems very few of our politicos in Congress have any idea or have the nerve to stop it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everything I have been able to glean from researching this Last Trumpet Ministries is that David J. Meyer is a former witch who became a born-again Christian (as perhaps there is more money in that and a tax exemption), and now sees Satan around every corner. The guy has already apparently gone off one deep end into witchcraft, raised himself up and now seems to be going off the deep end in another direction.
    Sorry, WA, it won't wash with me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TexasBorn wrote
    What Would John Wayne Do?!
    We know what John Wayne would do, but it can't be said here.

Roger that rockfish...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    TexasBorn wrote
    What Would John Wayne Do?!
    We know what John Wayne would do, but it can't be said here.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Welcome,

My believe in all of this is that the same way that Illegal Aleins take our streets with their flags to make our government hear their rights ....

Hold on

Don't we own those rights ....

Well, we have more rights to walk our streets and get the government to hear us. Don't we?

We don't need to be violent or disrespecful

Just walk for a the purpose to make them realize that we exist and we are watching them ....

Annie143

Thanks for understanding.

Dixie

Welcome to alipac Annie143......Lets hope the tea partys start a big movment, enough people calling, faxing and e-mailing DC might work, we have stopped a couple of amnesty's But have alot more to do, just need lots of people involved!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast