Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Civil Unrest

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Worried American quoted:

Excerpt:

As America Collapses US Government Secret Plans RevealedPosted by indglass on May 21, 2008

A secret meeting of Congress discusses immanent martial law.

March 13, 2008

On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. In the history of The United States this is only the fourth time a secret meeting was held by the house. Even though Representatives are sworn to secrecy by House Rules XVII, some of the members were so shocked, horrified, furious, and concerned about the future of America by what was revealed to them inside the secret meeting, that they have started to leak this secret information to independent news agencies around the world. The mass media said almost nothing about the secret meeting of the House, mentioning only one of the items being discussed. (The new surveillance techniques that are going to be used by the U.S. Government to watch all American citizens). The story was first released in a newspaper out of Brisbane, Australia revealing the contents of the secret U.S. Government meeting and plans for America including all of it’s citizens. Shortly there after, David J. Meyer from Last Trumpet Ministries found it and made it more available for the world to see.
    Here is what was revealed:
    Who the heck is indglass? Can you please provide a link to the story, WorriedAmerican? Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the link.

http://dprogram.net/2008/05/21/as-ameri ... -revealed/

This is the link to the Google search where it is posted in different ways.

http://www.google.com/search?q=March+13 ... 1I7SUNA_en
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Hi Annie,

Welcome. As you can see, most posters here are pro-America in contrast to our current president. We like a strong defense, MOST don't see anything wrong with enhanced interrogation, believe in the U.S. Constitution, believe in God, the right to bear arms, etc. I haven't heard about NumbersUSA but will check it out.

Take Care!

I am beginning to feel like a sardine in a can at the rate land is being developed for housing and shopping areas.

Outdoor activities are hard to come by except in a planned way...
    I know exactly how you feel. Last month I went to a reunion up in the Shasta foothills. Open country along the way, clear air, trail that were quiet as on country can be quiet. I really don't want to see that disappear. But if Secretary-General Quisling gets his amnesty, it's all gone.

Welcome to ALIPAC Annie143. Glad to see you here! I feel your frustration. I am a victim of illegal immigration (id stolen) and I am 99% sure the guy is still here using another ID. When I went up against Fort Worth to demand his deportation, I was the one treated like a criminal. We just have to stick together and do everything possible to stop this invasion.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

thanks for the welcomes. The friendliest, warmest welcomes of any site i have ever been on.

I feel like I have found a home.
    Politics=The art of obtaining money from the rich and votes from the poor on the pretext of protecting each from the other-Oscar Arminger

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    I am beginning to feel like a sardine in a can at the rate land is being developed for housing and shopping areas.

Outdoor activities are hard to come by except in a planned way...
    I know exactly how you feel. Last month I went to a reunion up in the Shasta foothills. Open country along the way, clear air, trail that were quiet as on country can be quiet. I really don't want to see that disappear. But if Secretary-General Quisling gets his amnesty, it's all gone.
    When I was a young girl I used to live in the small town of Shasta Lake City, and it was mostly native american and white americans who lived there. I wonder if it's the same or if it's different now a days. Actually, I remember as a child, the town having a problem with alot of druggies but there wasnt any illegals that lived there as far I knew, most of the people were honest. I have heard that illegals are getting close up that far north though, living in the bigger towns like Redding, and going up to Grants Pass OR.

Welcome Annie143. We are glad to have you here.

Luke 24:46,47
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123