Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LaRaza is stealing numbersusa's idea of report cards.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    LaRaza and those like them need to stop getting taxpayer dollars.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we call these "The Race Cards"? Their only purpose is for race based voting, and they are being issued by "The Race"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They would've stole our call list but only 5% of them speak english.
    So NObama set them up a toll free number that counts as a yes vote when you call it. Screw this administration! Bring our troops home and Slam the doors shut "CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So, tell me why we don't see the illegals from Canada, Peru, Sweeden, Italy,Japan and all the other countries up in arms over the DREAM Act?

Why is it only about Latinos? Do they discriminate so much? Are they trying to be a super race by exclusion? What on earth are these people thinking?

Blend into the American culture, become US Citizens and we will welcome all of you.

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    So, tell me why we don't see the illegals from Canada, Peru, Sweeden, Italy,Japan and all the other countries up in arms over the DREAM Act?

Why is it only about Latinos? Do they discriminate so much? Are they trying to be a super race by exclusion? What on earth are these people thinking?

Blend into the American culture, become US Citizens and we will welcome all of you.

Mexico is one of the most nationalistic countries on the face of this planet. Discrimination against those not of the raza is tolerated and encouraged. Racism does not stop at the Rio Grande.

Also, 90% of the illegal invaders in this country are from mexico and with their numbers, they have been allowed to hijack our political process. This is why we have spanish in our schools and a host of other special benefits reserved only for this group.

If you're an OTM (other than mexican) nobody cares about your thoughts on the NIGHTMARE ACT because you have no clout. That's the way it is....

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    ======================

Yes they are!

LaRaza translated from Spanish means 'The Race'

It is the Mexican version of the KKK.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

La Raza is out to steal everything in America Butterbean.

May God rest your soul. This was your last post ever here at ALIPAC on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

We have just learned that you passed away from cancer in Jan of 2011.

Butterbean, you were the 15th most active poster ever here at ALIPAC.

Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family and we will organize a more formal and befitting online memorial to you soon our friend.

Farewell dear friend and loyal American patriot.

William Gheen

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

May God rest your soul. This was your last post ever here at ALIPAC on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Butterbean, you were the 15th most active poster ever here at ALIPAC.

Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family and we will organize a more formal and befitting online memorial to you soon our friend.

William Gheen
    "I remember you were asking about butterbean a little while ago!"
    Dang I hope everyone who used to post here are alright, y'all need to check in once in awhile! I remembered we laughed when we first saw the user name butterbean! I can't find butterbean's very first post! I'm sorry W I know butterbean was your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

William Gheen
    =======================================

5 things in life that you can never get back:

The Stone..........after it's thrown,
    The Word...........after it's said,
    The Occasion.....after it's missed,
    The Time............after it's gone,
    A person.............after they die
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast