Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    LaRaza is stealing numbersusa's idea of report cards.
    La Raza is out to steal everything in America Butterbean.

May God rest your soul. This was your last post ever here at ALIPAC on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

We have just learned that you passed away from cancer in Jan of 2011.

Butterbean, you were the 15th most active poster ever here at ALIPAC.

Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family and we will organize a more formal and befitting online memorial to you soon our friend.

Farewell dear friend and loyal American patriot.

William Gheen
    "I remember you were asking about butterbean a little while ago!"
    Dang I hope everyone who used to post here are alright, y'all need to check in once in awhile! I remembered we laughed when we first saw the user name butterbean! I can't find butterbean's very first post! I'm sorry W I know butterbean was your friend.
    Thanks for letting me know about her post history Steve.

This is something that happens to the alipac databases after awhile.

I will order up the fix on this , though it may take a few days before the data is in teh correct place.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember butterbean from another forum. What a wonderful patriot. Rest in peace.

I remember some of her posts. I'm very sorry she passed away. You wonder how long before the younger generation wakes up to what will be their future if they don't act.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I remember butterbean from another forum. What a wonderful patriot. Rest in peace.

As do I, rest in peace butterbean.

Kathyet

She is truly home now.............
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Rest in peace dear Butterbean. Praying that her family and friends find strength and courage through this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    So, tell me why we don't see the illegals from Canada, Peru, Sweeden, Italy,Japan and all the other countries up in arms over the DREAM Act?

Why is it only about Latinos? Do they discriminate so much? Are they trying to be a super race by exclusion? What on earth are these people thinking?

Blend into the American culture, become US Citizens and we will welcome all of you.

Mexicans have literally taken over the DREAMAct Portal. The thing that bothers me is that they are some of the most arrogant, delusionally self aggrandized asshats ever to cross our borders illegally.

They have pretty much run all of the other foreign national DREAMies off of the board with their ignorance and nationalism.

It's unfortunate that they don't realize:

a. They are not very bright people and they certainly aren't the "best and the brightest" as being claimed by our delusional pandering politicians;

b. Most of them can barely spell or complete a proper sentence.

c. They make up the spelling of many words as opposed to at least looking them up.

d. Many have violent tendencies as exhibited by the language and wishing death upon those who do not agree with them;

These are not innocent children as Dick Durbin would have us believe. They are grown criminals full of jealousy, anger, resentment and delusions of grandier. Additionally, they have a false sense of importance and entitlement. They are selfish, hateful racists (they hate and are extremely jealous of white people) and would kill and step over the bodies to get what they delusional think that they are entitled to.

In short they are a bunch of delusional, ignorant, racist powder kegs.

God help us if they are ever legalized . . . . .
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I just read this entire thread again and in doing so, learned of Butterbean's passing. Funny how you can become emotional over someone you wouldn't know from Adam; even if you were standing behind them in the grocery store check out line.

Even so, those of us who post here on a regular basis really do get to know each other. Perhaps not in a physical or personal sense, but definitely in a spirit that unites as one against this hostile illegal invasion upon us. We share a unique kinship, which cannot be denied.

Farewell Butterbean. May you rest in peace and find eternal happiness.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I just read this entire thread again and in doing so, learned of Butterbean's passing. Funny how you can become emotional over someone you wouldn't know from Adam; even if you were standing behind them in the grocery store check out line.

Even so, those of us who post here on a regular basis really do get to know each other. Perhaps not in a physical or personal sense, but definitely in a spirit that unites as one against this hostile illegal invasion upon us. We share a unique kinship, which cannot be denied.

Farewell Butterbean. May you rest in peace and find eternal happiness.
    Yes,in spirit for sure!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123