Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Class Action Lawsuit response from Team America

This is an option, but you must first prove that you were directly
    injured/hurt, etc. by the illegal invasion.

Pariss wrote:
    > Can you guys come up with a high profile attorney that we can hire to
    > stop this instanity? We can at least buy time so that their votes
    > come closer to election time and they are at risk of losing their
    > positions?
    >
    > Any suggestions please?
    >
    >

What about the victims of the illegals....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

That's who we need to get to sign on.

Re: Class Action Lawsuit response from Team America

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    This is an option, but you must first prove that you were directly injured/hurt, etc. by the illegal invasion.
    haven't the citizens of the State of North Carolina been injured by illegal aliens? does NC provide 'in-state' tuition to illegas? does NC provide drivers license or public benefits to illegals? are there day labor sites for illegals? as a tax payer, suing on a local or state level would probably be easy if you can't go federal
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I believe that the Murdered victims family member might be able to file a class action suit due to the total lack of border enforcement and the laws broken by the Illegal criminals that comitted the murders. But I'm not a lawyer.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

It's something we need to keep in mind. It appears that it is doable as I believe there are countless ways we can prove injury from this occupation of our country. Well the stress alone is about to kill me !!! lol

A lady named Stacy (Williams knows her) whose mother was killed in a head on collision by a drunk illegal alien who ran from the accident.

Yes, they can get drivers license here. I don't know what kind of documentation they're required to provide.

No, illegals do not get in-state status for colleges here.

I'm not aware of any day labor sites but I'm in the country. There could be sites in Raleigh or Charlotte?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is a start! Should be persued with a vengance

Take a page from the ILLEGAL HANDBOOK.......get a foot hold then keep climbing!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have tried to find a qualified volunteer that would take on a search for a law firm that would handle and initiate such a class action. It would be an extensive search that must be done right but to date nobody has agreed to take on the amount of time and focus such a project would require.

W

Well I am going to work on this myself. I think the fact that we and our children on a daily basis are surrounded by criminals, ILLEGAL people who have infiltrated our borders causing stress and fear to walk the streets at night is enough to sue our Federal government.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast