Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YEEESSSS !!!!! Now maybe my heart rate and blood pressure will return to normal!!! YAHOOO
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

YEEESSSS !!!!! Now maybe my heart rate and blood pressure will return to normal!!! YAHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Yahooooooooooooooo WELCOME TO THE REBIRTH OF AMERICA. WE DID IT [/b]

CONGRADS TO ALL ALIPAC MEMBERS AND WILLIAM, OUTSTANDING WORK!!! A VICTORY FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

YEEESSSS !!!!! Now mayb e my heart rate and blood pressure will return to normal!!! YAHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEESSSS !!!!! Now mayb e my heart rate and blood pressure will return to normal!!! YAHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEHAA!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for your hard work!!!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YEEESSSS !!!!! Now maybe my heart rate and blood pressure will return to normal!!! YAHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Step on has been completed !

Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    YES!!!!!! THE AMERICAN CITIZENS HAVE SPOKEN!!

Way to go team!!!! We all came together...the phone calls paid off, the faxes paid off, the physical presence paid off!!! Congratulations all around!!

AMERICA WINS!!! MEXICO, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR ILLEGALS!! THEY'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!!

STUFF IT IN YOUR ARSE, LA RAZA!!! TAKE YOUR FILTHY MONEY AND BUY SOME BUS TICKETS HOME!!! AMERICANS HAVE SPOKEN, YOUR RACIST BROWN SUPERIORITY AGENDA HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN!!

What the F**K is Byrd rambling about?!?!?! "oh, I'm ooold!!" WTF?!?! AHAHAHAH!!! This is ridiculous!!! We PAY for this crap?!?!
    Byrd is pretty much talking about respecting the elders, noting that his age may have deteriorated his body but his mind is still sharp. I hope people listen to his words.

He has been against this Bill and voted NO today, along with Sen. Rockefeller. Byrd believes in helping his WV constituents and has fought hard to bring jobs to his State. He's not about to give them away to illegals.

Byrd is a-okay.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry