Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YEEESSSS !!!!! Now maybe my heart rate and blood pressure will return to normal!!! YAHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Step on has been completed !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

YEEESSSS !!!!! Now maybe my heart rate and blood pressure will return to normal!!! YAHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This will be a very special INDEPENDENCE DAY coming up!

VICTORY IS SOOOO SWEET! Let's enjoy the victory today...but we will have much work still to do!!

A TOAST TO THE AMERICAN CITIZEN!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I tried and tried to get on this site in last 5 min.. MAYBE IT CRASHED due to all the AMERICANS standing up for themselves.. THIS IS A GOOD THING..

Hey! We did it! FEELS GOOD!

I'm proud to be a member of this group... a groups of AMERICANS! UNITED WE STAND!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

and one last thing! A message from ME to the YES voters.. SCREW YOU YOU MAGGOTS... WAITE TILL ELECTION... WE ARE NOT GOING TO FORGET THIS... TRAITORS BEWARE!!!!

US Patriot please stop hitting the submit button - there are so many people trying to post at the same time...that's why you message isn't getting through...just wait for it to go through - don't keep hitting "submit".

Thanks everyone! I didn't realize how tense I was until the vote was annouced. Woo Hoo!!!!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

MR. PRESIDENT, SECURE THE BORDER NOW OR BE IMPEACHED!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Had trouble getting on here but I wanted to say that VICTORY for the American people is sweet indeed.This calls for celebration!