Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: THE CNN DEBATES

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE SHOULD FLOOD CNN WITH MESSAGES OF DISGUST.

I'm sending mine now.

It was not fair . I only watched to see Tom, Duncan and Ron . The only three who were almost ignored . Especially Duncan and Tom .

I just sent an email to CNN stating my concerns about showing candidate favorites.

I ended it with "Do not turn into Fox News"

I just came over here to post something I heard at the end of the post debate in another thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92200.html

I just finished watching the neocons and a holes give their opinion of who did the best in the debate and while not hearing it all. I heard the last part where that CNN Lawyer (the one with the curly hair and glasses) I think his name is Jeffrey Tubin said: Ron Paul still thinks there is a highway being built from Mexico to Canada through Texas, and they all laughed.

I am so mad I could spit bullets.

The adrenalin is pretty high about now, so I'll be up.
    What stinkin lier's.

Another annoying part of the after show, was when they recapped the debate. The recap of McCain and Paul got me mad.

They made sure that talked about McCain spending Thanksgiving with the troops and McCain stating that the troops want to be in Iraq. They did not recap Paul's statement that most of his support and donations are from the men and women serving in Iraq and their families.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way the other thread that I was on was that Pat Buchanan is going to be on Coast to Coast tonight. Talking about his book.

I don't know if anyone caught my post about him being on Hannity's radio show and Hannity asking Buchanan if he believed the CONSPIRACY about the merging of Canada, Mexico and the USA. Pat answered yes they have been been signing agreements and talking about it for the last three years. Shawn quickly changed the subject.

I think it is going to be in Pat's book. (maybe)

Buchanan has been sounding the alarm about this and the immigration problem for years.

Wish he was our President instead of the TRAITOR.

Also the only candidate booed was Ron Paul, their organization is so affraid of him that they planted people in the audithorium to boo and make Ron Paul look like the supporter he has is not real.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    After the debate the last commentator, who I don't know off hand, made a comment about Huckabee being crazy for wanting to abolish the IRS and saying he was starting to sound like Ron Paul. Then he started saying that the NAFTA SUPER HIGHWAY was just a conspiracy ect.. He needs a copy of Corsi's book immediately!!!!

The guy was a complete moron!

Who was that guy?
    That guy ticked me off to, what an idiot! I seen him on a show earlier and he made me sick then also.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I think it is going to be in Pat's book. (maybe)
    I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest. He already put it in State of Emergency.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Also the only candidate booed was Ron Paul, their organization is so affraid of him that they planted people in the audithorium to boo and make Ron Paul look like the supporter he has is not real.
    Well, McCain did get some hisses and moans for claiming that he never supported amnesty. Overall I think the crowd was very good.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast