Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: THE CNN DEBATES

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Also the only candidate booed was Ron Paul, their organization is so affraid of him that they planted people in the audithorium to boo and make Ron Paul look like the supporter he has is not real.
    Guliani and McCain got booed at least once as well!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Another annoying part of the after show, was when they recapped the debate. The recap of McCain and Paul got me mad.

They made sure that talked about McCain spending Thanksgiving with the troops and McCain stating that the troops want to be in Iraq. They did not recap Paul's statement that most of his support and donations are from the men and women serving in Iraq and their families.

If I was overthere and my countrys officials were tying my hands behind my back and blaming me for 911 I would probably try to get out too .

Same thing with nam, look how many voted with shoot em in the back kerry ,then call all others baby killers .

It's the Sheehans, Pauls ,Fondas , most of hollyhoods who are not only prolonging the war, but causing our troops to get killed .

We need a Patton or if Hunter is who he says he is a Hunter to get the job done and get the hell out . We are fighting the lowest of the human species who have no rules of engagement . Our troops are being led by a PC bunch of draft dodgers, elitest crooks and one worlders who have no alegence to any nation ,imo .

So far I say Hunter or Tancredo .

I think the debate brought out a lot of truths about all of them. Guiliani and Romney are twin flip floppers, McCain is dead in the water, Ron Paul is too extreme to get voted in, Huckabee is okay except for his record of educating illegal alien kids, Fred Thompson doesn't have the zip to win this election, and the media is making sure that Tancredo and Hunter don't become electable.

Here's my prediction. This race is going to be between Guiliani and Hillary. I'm watching a segment on CNN about Campaign Killers and they interviewed the guy who runs moveon,org. His organization has $14 million to work against the republican nominee. Guiliani has more dirt in his closet than an Arizona sand storm, and moveon.org is going to kick him to the curb. And who does that leave us with . . . Hillary.

Unless a very good Independent candidate surfaces. Our very lives and the future of this country depends on that happening, and Lou Dobbs knows it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I Will never vote for a pro THIS war candidate.And I'm happy to see Dr. Paul is the one who is rising among the others.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I think the debate brought out a lot of truths about all of them. Guiliani and Romney are twin flip floppers, McCain is dead in the water, Ron Paul is too extreme to get voted in, Huckabee is okay except for his record of educating illegal alien kids, Fred Thompson doesn't have the zip to win this election, and the media is making sure that Tancredo and Hunter don't become electable.

Here's my prediction. This race is going to be between Guiliani and Hillary. I'm watching a segment on CNN about Campaign Killers and they interviewed the guy who runs moveon,org. His organization has $14 million to work against the republican nominee. Guiliani has more dirt in his closet than an Arizona sand storm, and moveon.org is going to kick him to the curb. And who does that leave us with . . . Hillary.

Unless a very good Independent candidate surfaces. Our very lives and the future of this country depends on that happening, and Lou Dobbs knows it.

Sad but maybe true .

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I just came over here to post something I heard at the end of the post debate in another thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92200.html

I just finished watching the neocons and a holes give their opinion of who did the best in the debate and while not hearing it all. I heard the last part where that CNN Lawyer (the one with the curly hair and glasses) I think his name is Jeffrey Tubin said: Ron Paul still thinks there is a highway being built from Mexico to Canada through Texas, and they all laughed.

I am so mad I could spit bullets.

The adrenalin is pretty high about now, so I'll be up.
    What stinkin lier's.
    Yes, I heard that too!!! Lie to our faces...WHEN THEY KNOW WE KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I just came over here to post something I heard at the end of the post debate in another thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92200.html

I just finished watching the neocons and a holes give their opinion of who did the best in the debate and while not hearing it all. I heard the last part where that CNN Lawyer (the one with the curly hair and glasses) I think his name is Jeffrey Tubin said: Ron Paul still thinks there is a highway being built from Mexico to Canada through Texas, and they all laughed.

I am so mad I could spit bullets.

The adrenalin is pretty high about now, so I'll be up.
    What stinkin lier's.
    Yes, I heard that too!!! Lie to our faces...WHEN THEY KNOW WE KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They play us for fools, but they are the fools and WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! The days of pulling the wool over our eyes are LONG GONE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I Will never vote for a pro THIS war candidate.And I'm happy to see Dr. Paul is the one who is rising among the others.

Me either ! I don't know anyone who is pro war . My son and a couple other family and friends were first to go to Iraq . I have never been pro war .

I'm not pro islam victory either or giving any more power or land to them and exsposing innocent humans beings to their tyanny .

Israel has a few nukes that do not need to be surrounded by lunatics or fanatics who love death . Hamas ,Fatah are not only hating us and Israel ,but they also hate each other ! One little radical temper tantrum could start ww111 !

Ron told the truth about that highway, people living there in Texas are watching them build it !

They have lied to us so long it has become a habit !

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    [

Me either ! I don't know anyone who is pro war . My son and a couple other family and friends were first to go to Iraq . I have never been pro war .

I'm not pro islam victory either or giving any more power or land to them and exsposing innocent humans beings to their tyanny .

Israel has a few nukes that do not need to be surrounded by lunatics or fanatics who love death . Hamas ,Fatah are not only hating us and Israel ,but they also hate each other ! One little radical temper tantrum could start ww111 !
    I'm talking about THIS war.
    I don't believe 9/11 was an islam terrorist job.
    I believe it was an INSIDE job.
    I think Israel is capable of taking care of herself as she did in other conflicts.
    Only now with this administration in power Israel wasn't capable of winning this war.
    VERY STRANGE.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast