Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: THE CNN DEBATES

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I noticed that, too, SOSAD. It looked like they were holding their breath waiting for it to go away.
    Exactly!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I understand your position, minnie, and for the most part I agree up to a point. Waterboarding shouldn't be considered a first-line interrogation tool, and that's not what Hunter is saying. For example, it should not be used to obtain a confession for a crime that has already been committed. However, I do believe it should be considered as a viable tool of last resort to uncover specific information relating to a planned bombings where thousands of American lives would be lost.

As a former Navy SEAL I can tell you waterboarding is no joke. I've had the misfortune to experience it first hand. After the Vietnam conflict, it was incorporated into BUD/S training at the Naval Special Warfare Training Center in Coronado, CA. It was a tool used to train us to better resist our interregators. It was discontinued as part of the training curriculum because it was a morale buster. No one in my class went through the training without breaking down and divulging anything and everything the captor wanted to know. It doesn't do much for group morale when everyone fails the excercise ( ). Understand this though, the information gathered from waterboarding can't always be considered 100% reliable because the individual being interrogated is eager to say anything to stop the procedure. That's another reason it should only be considered as a last resort. However, waterboarding can be extremely useful in expediting the gathering of specific information deemed necessary to save lives (example, location of bomb). Simply put, waterboarding works and it works well as an information gathering tool, but it's not perfect.

I firmly believe waterboarding should have a place at the bottom of our bag of interrogation tools when the expeditious gathering of critical information is essential to saving American lives. However, it should only be a tool of last resort.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very tough subject!! I hate to think if Americans acting in an uncivil and cruel manner, but it is also hard for someone like me to make a decision such as this when I don't know much about war or tactic's of war first hand!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/29
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=538327
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    minnie wrote:

What I'm telling allthe time is this is not an act or terrorism this was as inside job.
    I could find nothing in the biased videos provided that substantiate your claim that 9/11 was an inside job. Once again I ask you, if it wasn't Muslim terrorist that perpetrated 9/11, who are you suggesting it was?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BrightNail, you are right about this post-debate comment being upsetting. That guy actually said that the superhighway is a figment of Ron Paul's imagination!

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Torture puts American lives at risk.If we stoop to the level of torture then our men & women will be tortured as well and I absolutely disagree with any country using torture.
    Aren't you going under the assumption that Muslim terrorist have moral code of ethics they go by in regards to the treatment of captured infidels? I know of no country that openly sanctions terrorist or terrorist group activities. The war on terrorism is not against a government, it's against militant terrorist groups. The are guaranteed no protections under the Geneva Convention rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    [

Me either ! I don't know anyone who is pro war . My son and a couple other family and friends were first to go to Iraq . I have never been pro war .

I'm not pro islam victory either or giving any more power or land to them and exsposing innocent humans beings to their tyanny .

Israel has a few nukes that do not need to be surrounded by lunatics or fanatics who love death . Hamas ,Fatah are not only hating us and Israel ,but they also hate each other ! One little radical temper tantrum could start ww111 !
    I'm talking about THIS war.
    I don't believe 9/11 was an islam terrorist job.
    I believe it was an INSIDE job.
    I think Israel is capable of taking care of herself as she did in other conflicts.
    Only now with this administration in power Israel wasn't capable of winning this war.
    VERY STRANGE.
    Who will be the FIRST target for muslim nukes? I'm thinking Israel. The muslims wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd Holocaust.
    Based on the "peace talks" now taking place in Maryland (is it Maryland??) between Israel and Palestine..........If it does not go the way that Hezbollah wants----Israel will be the first target-----at the same time that terrorist attacks increase against US troops and US targets outside the US.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Torture puts American lives at risk.If we stoop to the level of torture then our men & women will be tortured as well and I absolutely disagree with any country using torture.
    Aren't you going under the assumption that Muslim terrorist have moral code of ethics they go by in regards to the treatment of captured infidels? I know of no country that openly sanctions terrorist or terrorist group activities. The war on terrorism is not against a government, it's against militant terrorist groups. The are guaranteed no protections under the Geneva Convention rules.
    The terrorists have NO moral code. They have NONE for our soldiers and NONE for civilians as well. Remember Nick Berg---the communications tech (kid) from Philly who had his had chopped off?? Remember Danny Pearlman?? Remember the 3 soldiers who were kidnapped, tortured, and their bodies were returned with booby traps attached to them???

I don't know how I feel about the issue of torture against them---especially in regard to definite planned attacks "somewhere". Also, my main concern is----not knowing for sure that they are terrorists----as well.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    minnie wrote:

What I'm telling allthe time is this is not an act or terrorism this was as inside job.
    I could find nothing in the biased videos provided that substantiate your claim that 9/11 was an inside job. Once again I ask you, if it wasn't Muslim terrorist that perpetrated 9/11, who are you suggesting it was?
    As bizarre as this sounds----the inside job by our government----it is not really as bizarre as you might think. I am not saying that it "was" an inside job, but our government is DEFINITELY NOT beyond this!!! Do some research on "Operation Northwoods"

Re: THE CNN DEBATES

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I was watching the CNN debate and was very dissapointed in this because only Hucakabee, Guiliani and Romney and Frede Thompson
    were allowed to talk. When the question was asked of ALL candidates, only the 4 afore mentioned were asked that question. Tom Tancredo, Ron Paul, and Duncan hunter were left out or the debate. I was very, very upset. They never asked RP on his idea abougt immigration or SS etc. How can peple make a choice when they don't here EVERYONES VIEW.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Everytime I heard a question for ALL candidates, I told my husband "Anderson Cooper" is going to choose Guiliani, Huckabee, or McCain. AND HE DID. I guess CNN is choosing a candidate for us.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast